Immortal Difficulty Trophy

GeniePlatinum

8 hours ago, GeniePlatinum said:

Just a quick question to those who have completed the game on Immortal Difficulty. Can we simply just change the game difficulty settings as we go into the final area of whatever it may be in order to get all 3 of the difficulty level based trophies? 

Probably not, even in Options there is warning about changing diff. midgame and its effect on trophies. But tbh, so far game seems to be quite easy even on Immortal difficulty. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/24/2023 at 8:32 AM, PortaLuna said:

Yes and I was also wondering the same thing as OP. I know difficulty can be subjective, but sometimes people say easy and then I've tried it and it was a headache lol

Lol indeed

• 2 months later...

Some boss fights and enemies like the Oathbroken are tough on immortal but you will manage to beat after few tries, The six and some combat Shroudfanes are the biggest challenge, (still manageable) but can be easily done post game by lowering the the difficulty as the difficulty trophies only tied to story completion not 100%.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mezzoyussif said:

Some boss fights and enemies like the Oathbroken are tough on immortal but you will manage to beat after few tries, The six and some combat Shroudfanes are the biggest challenge, (still manageable) but can be easily done post game by lowering the the difficulty as the difficulty trophies only tied to story completion not 100%.

That's mean I can finish the story then go back? Didn't know!! Thanks!! ^^

On 8/23/2023 at 3:24 AM, Yokolobuna said:

Probably not, even in Options there is warning about changing diff. midgame and its effect on trophies. But tbh, so far game seems to be quite easy even on Immortal difficulty. 

I’m stuck on chapter 12 and it’s so Fing BS and I was playing on normal difficulty and lowering difficulty DOESN’T help!!!!!!

UPDATE- broke a controller so F&*$4 this game I’m done. 

Edited by FlyingACE69
More information and thoughts.
  • Haha 3

Immortal is piss easy. You yourself are also an immortal, just get all sheild skills you can and the shield recharge on dodge. Every time your shield breaks you just dodge for 25% recharge and pop it up again, Rinse and repeat to victory. Just spam red magic aswell while shield is up, my red magic did like 1500 dmg late game.

• Like 1