Can anyone confirm this obtainable?

Camokidd87

A year ago some people posted that the trophies were being updated so that although it was being delisted and servers were shutting down, you could still obtain the plat. Then months after the shut down people said the online was still up. One as recent as this past april. At the time i started this game is was on ps now. I got a good chunk through and they took it off ps now and delisted it from stores. I was going to buy it physically to finish but figured with no servers i couldn't. And then i saw the posts about changing triohies and servers still up. So my question is, can anyone 100 percent confirm this plat is obtainable so that i can purchase the physical and finish it? I'd appreciate any solid info. Thanks a lot. 

He said he was working on the online trophies but that was back in april. I wasnt sure if maybe the server shut down was delayed. I couldnt check for myself because i didn't have the game. I asked in that thread 8 days ago if it was still working but noone replied. But thanks a lot i guess im safe to grab a physical now! 

46 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

He said he was working on the online trophies but that was back in april. I wasnt sure if maybe the server shut down was delayed. I couldnt check for myself because i didn't have the game. I asked in that thread 8 days ago if it was still working but noone replied. But thanks a lot i guess im safe to grab a physical now! 

They changed the criteria needed to unlock those online trophies. You can now earn them offline. I got the online trophies done when they shut down the servers.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I lent this from a library and decided I should knock the online trophies off ASAP. I keep getting "An error has occurred". I'm guessing that despite this saying only Ranked Matches would be gone, all the online is now unobtainable:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-35473-jump-force-is-shutting-down-its-online-modes-and-being-removed-from-digital-stores.html

Edit: n
vm, got into a match. Must have been a hiccup in the whole PS Network.

Edited by Antiristus