How do you use the Anubis Stone?

ZachBoardyHD

I hated this part in the remake and in this one. Nothing I do seems to be working. 

No matter how fast or slow I go to each of them, they still die, I am aware you have to let go of X for it to aim at someone else.

It's just frustrating 🙄. 

EDIT: Ofcourse soon after, I do it 😂 I'm certain it's random who your stone aims too as everyone's bunched up together and didn't do anything differently like the other 10 times 🤦🤷

Edited by ZachBoardyHD
  • Like 1

I believe there is a bug where your army won't be able to damage the enemy no mater how much life you have transfer to them. What i did is when my guys are falling like fly's and none of Zarok guys are dying, i rewind back to right after defeating Lord Kardok, keep on doing this and in about 10 times the bug fix itself and Zarok guys are taking damage.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

the most stupid part of a game I've ever seen in my life, it's so broken, no matter how long or how short I stay with each of my men they get dismantled every single time

they suck so much and it's the last trophy I need, wouldn't even trust these guys to get some milk from the shop

• Haha 2

What worked for me was turning all of the enemies during the earlier stages of the level into roast chicken with the drumsticks, and then I just avoided using or running into any of the chicken until the Anubis Stone part. Doing that made it infinitely easier for me personally, even when left with only a small handful of the knights remaining.

Not sure why it's so fucking difficult otherwise to begin with, especially when the rest of the game (including the final boss, even) is way easier by comparison. I don't recall the counterpart to this phase being nearly as hard in the original PS1 game and the PS4 remake either. 😕

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Zephrese said:

What worked for me was turning all of the enemies during the earlier stages of the level into roast chicken with the drumsticks, and then I just avoided using or running into any of the chicken until the Anubis Stone part. Doing that made it infinitely easier for me personally, even when left with only a small handful of the knights remaining.

Not sure why it's so fucking difficult otherwise to begin with, especially when the rest of the game (including the final boss, even) is way easier by comparison. I don't recall the counterpart to this phase being nearly as hard in the original PS1 game and the PS4 remake either. 😕

does it make any difference having invincibilty on or not? btw I have it on

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

does it make any difference having invincibilty on or not? btw I have it on

I never used any of the cheats, so I wouldn't know beyond the fact that I was able to do it more or less fine without using invincibility.

Edited by Zephrese

6 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

I never used any of the cheats, so I wouldn't know beyond the fact that I was able to do it more or less fine without using invincibility.

even tried it now without being invincible but still exactly the same result, these guys need sacking

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2023 at 3:07 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

does it make any difference having invincibility on or not? btw I have it on

It doesn't make any difference using the cheats, you still lose your health whilst regenerating the other guys with the Anubis stone, took me a few attempts, as soon as a couple of your guys die, then they are tag teamed with two of theirs etc, so its even harder to keep up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JRSC01 said:

It doesn't make any difference using the cheats, you still lose your health whilst regenerating the other guys with the Anubis stone, took me a few attempts, as soon as a couple of your guys die, then they are tag teamed with two of theirs etc, so its even harder to keep up.

did this ages ago, first try when they updated the game with the new patch

• Like 1