Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II Trailer and new Info

often abbreviated as [/size]Neptunia VII, is a direct sequel to the PlayStation 3 RPG. A teaser said "the biggest threat of the series will arrive" and a "goddess who fell to the  dark side."[/size]

A scan from Dengeki PlayStation shows what Neptune looks like in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II.

nvii_thumb.jpg

One twist is Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II will have an adult Neptune, but she is a different Neptune so she cannot transform into a goddess. Neptune will be joined by a new character named Uranus Uzume who has red pigtails and carries an orange and black megaphone. There may be another new character with blonde pigtails that an online report speculates may be a goddess.

original.jpg?w=600&h

The story of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II will span three dimensions – Zero Dimension Netpunia Z: Ragnarok’s Goddess at the Edge of the Cliff, Hyperdimension Neptunia G: Gold Bellwether – Gamindustri’s Existence Transformation, and Heart Dimension Neptunia H: Trilogy Final and Thus into the Legend. The last subtitle looks like a jab at Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest since it uses the Dragon Quest IIIsubtitle. A little tidbit about Neptunia G is there are four characters and Gold Sade was mentioned as a character too.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II is slated for release in 2014, but doesn’t have a set platform.

Still doesn't know where to post this cause there's no official platform set yet but Let's put it here in PS3 ok? until new information is revealed. Official Topic for new Info and Trailers here. ^-^ b Thank you.

• Like 2

Yes that's awesome!!, since HD series is now popular in US; it's possible we will also get it in the future(Makes me want to catch up on the series). But I have a question regarding Neptune(if that's her). Didn't they say that a CPU doesn't age? Explaining why IF grew up and they all stayed the same. It looks like Neptune Grew or fused with Nepgear in the shoots._.(although i really like her new look TBH).

I only got to know the series last month but i'm already a very big fan! I love the cast & humour of the games. Really glad to see this series is doing so well, can't wait to play all of these new games!

on a sidenote, howmany games are actually coming out now for EU/US?

- pp idol (vita)

- that noire game (vita? coming to the west?)

- this one

- re;birth 1 & 2 are getting a western release right?

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

Yes that's awesome!!, since HD series is now popular in US; it's possible we will also get it in the future(Makes me want to catch up on the series). But I have a question regarding Neptune(if that's her). Didn't they say that a CPU doesn't age? Explaining why IF grew up and they all stayed the same. It looks like Neptune Grew or fused with Nepgear in the shoots._.(although i really like her new look TBH).

lol Well, this is the Neptune from another dimension where she doesn't transform into a goddess. 

lol Well, this is the Neptune from another dimension where she doesn't transform into a goddess. 

Really? wow...i completely forgot about them doing the whole "another dimension" angle to the story. Well this is going to be interesting; I just hope we still get to see the old cast in this one. 

Really? wow...i completely forgot about them doing the whole "another dimension" angle to the story. Well this is going to be interesting; I just hope we still get to see the old cast in this one. 

lol Yeah, me too. And unlike the Neptune we all know, the new one looks a whole lot smarter. 

lol Yeah, me too. And unlike the Neptune we all know, the new one looks a whole lot smarter. 

lol I guess that's why they made her look like Nepgear to let us understand that a little. If she's going to be smart & is supposed to be another version of Nep, then I'm going to guess she's also shy. A shy Smart Nep would be nice to have, and would make sense; since it would let fans see another perspective of Nep.

Also I can see Nepgear getting along with her very well and would even see a over-attaching nepgear moment, just like Vert did with Gear in Victory. We might even get a "Why can't my sister be more like you" while doing this face" -_-

lol I guess that's why they made her look like Nepgear to let us understand that a little. If she's going to be smart & is supposed to be another version of Nep, then I'm going to guess she's also shy. A shy Smart Nep would be nice to have, and would make sense; since it would let fans see another perspective of Nep.

Also I can see Nepgear getting along with her very well and would even see a over-attaching nepgear moment, just like Vert did with Gear in Victory. We might even get a "Why can't my sister be more like you" while doing this face" -_-

lol That would be hilarious, and I'm guessing the new Neptune wants to be just as strong as her goddess counterpart. 

• 6 months later...

Late last month, when the spring 2015 release window was announced for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II, one of the plot details involved a mysterious white console covered in swirl marks. If that sounds like a Sega Dreamcast to you, you'll get a kick out of the first batch of screens, one of which shows the console in question.

561c7066f6f714fbd4da02ff16c40ed914153008

fd83a6f92a4179626882c5e193ed58c414153008

f4d07c83a9626aa24fe5aafacea1801214153008

d4b981523f1f4d9e001209c0b2536daf14153008

db250e17dcde2b1aabf77c427a77954114153008

acd68008dce00fa495485646e820102a14153008

eed5cfdc5c868095d40a4e04c7f1cfc514153008

01d0182e1ee3cc0c50f8738f1ef6bd5714153008

7f6a6ee71bafa6add0cac49fd8f8362f14153009

Dreamcast!