Delisted?!

tranquilu

59 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

No physical release of any sort? Which Jeopardy is on the Wheel/Jeopardy two pack from 2018?

It was this Jeopardy game

41 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Very bad game. I regretted buying it right away. Did not enjoy it. 

Agreed, although I think it’s fairer to say it was very poorly designed, especially with the voice recognition issues. 

1 hour ago, Needles said:

Do any of the trophies in this game require online connectivity?

Apparently online service for this game is ending September 29, 2023:

https://delistedgames.com/jeopardy-playshow-game-services-to-end-september-29th/

No trophies require multiplayer with other people as it's based on real life episodes of Jeopardy, but it requires a phone / tablet / PC to play with, via a website, so it's likely that the website will be closed down, meaning every trophy in the game would be unobtainable from September 29th. I'm not saying that is what will happen but as someone who played the game somewhat recently, I believe that is what will happen. However, the website in question is HERE. 

Edited by Zipp Storm
Updated link
  • Like 2

@Zipp Storm do you recall if the game took ages to load ? I’m stuck on the ‘setting up menu’ part of the original start up and several console restarts later still stuck there.

thankfully haven’t earned a trophy yet in it, but no one has gotten trophies in a month, perhaps it’s already basically unobtainable?

55 minutes ago, KaosGamesStore said:

@Zipp Storm do you recall if the game took ages to load ? I’m stuck on the ‘setting up menu’ part of the original start up and several console restarts later still stuck there.

thankfully haven’t earned a trophy yet in it, but no one has gotten trophies in a month, perhaps it’s already basically unobtainable?

I'll be honest with you, I haven't played the game in a year. I can download it and see for myself if you like? Also I doubt it matters too much but I played on PS5 last year and I don't remember any issues tbh. But yeah, I'll download the game again and I'll let you know if I have the same issue. 

48 minutes ago, Zipp Storm said:

I'll be honest with you, I haven't played the game in a year. I can download it and see for myself if you like? Also I doubt it matters too much but I played on PS5 last year and I don't remember any issues tbh. But yeah, I'll download the game again and I'll let you know if I have the same issue. 

That would be great! Just for the sake of being able to advise people it’s officially dead or if I just need to be more patient 😅

the site still works but it’s useless if the game on the console won’t load properly 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KaosGamesStore said:

That would be great! Just for the sake of being able to advise people it’s officially dead or if I just need to be more patient 😅

the site still works but it’s useless if the game on the console won’t load properly 

I've tested it multiple times, sometimes it will have a pop-up saying about network errors, sometimes not, and whether that comes up or not, I can confirm it does get stuck on the "setting up the main menu" section of the loading screen. I think the game is pretty much borked at this point. I've literally sat with this loading screen for like 10 mins and nothing has happened since then. I think that pretty much tells us that no one will be earning trophies on this game again. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Zipp Storm said:

I've tested it multiple times, sometimes it will have a pop-up saying about network errors, sometimes not, and whether that comes up or not, I can confirm it does get stuck on the "setting up the main menu" section of the loading screen. I think the game is pretty much borked at this point. I've literally sat with this loading screen for like 10 mins and nothing has happened since then. I think that pretty much tells us that no one will be earning trophies on this game again. 

Well that is semi sweet. Awful game and grind but at least no one has to endure the horror lol

thank you for testing!!

Edited by KaosGamesStore

18 minutes ago, KaosGamesStore said:

Well that is semi sweet. Awful game and grind but at least no one has to endure the horror lol

thank you for testing!!

Haha yep, I mean, I’m not surprised only 4 people have the 100% for this game. The voice recognition sucked frankly, but typing out answers wasn’t too bad if you’re on PC. But yeah, I am kind of glad that no one else needs to play this game anymore haha. 

You’re welcome! Glad I could help. 

As a large hail Mary i sent help messages via the publisher and developers websites. No telling if they will take it seriously but would be nice to have confirmation from them the game is gone for good. 

it’s a weird one, the game just won’t load at all, but I’m betting if it loaded trophies could be earned (for now).

• Like 2