Movies that closely resemble a particular video game

Brako_Version_5

Not sure if there are going to be tonnes or if theres only a few. Lets see what we can do anyway.

Basically we have all been let down when it comes to Hollywood bringing a popular video game to the cinema screen. Blame on bad writing in video games that need to be then tweaked so that they make sense to cinema goers who don't play games. Or because they choose a stupid director who has only been given the title and no background history of the game.

So with that in mind....

I've been playing Dead Space a lot lately, and even though the anime movies are... hmmmmm'ok-ish.  I was wondering if there was a film which closely resembles it.

Thats when I thought of Pandorum. Same sort of back story. Earth has run out of natural resources. Human race make big spaceships and start to look for other planets and natural resources. Everything goes to s**t on giant ship. Guy even has a blond bird which is messing with his mind. Give it a watch if you've never seen it. Nice and awesome and with freaky monster people similar to Necromorph's.

Pandorum (Dead Space) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PItZ-qr9jG8

Edited by Brako_Version_5
  • Like 2