Borderlands collection pandora's box announced for september 1st

the_sultan999

The cost of this collection is crazy when you can pick up most of the games in it for a few quid second hand. I’ve already got all of the games in it apart from NTFTBL. The Handsome Collection was a Plus freebie one month too. So for me the upgrade price still isn’t that good value, and the only people who benefit most are probably those who have never played BL before. And if you haven’t done so by now, would you really buy this? There must be some people buying it though otherwise they wouldn’t have released it so what do I know?!! 🤣

• Like 1

So have we determined if these all have their own PS5 trophy lists? As in I could Plat BL1, 2, TPS and Tales from the Borderlands a third time? Also does it give you Season Pass 2 for BL3? I've been waiting ALL this time for it go on sale for less than $15 and Gearbox refuses to go more than 40% off, so if we got that too, it'd make the deal that much sweeter considering I can get this for $30. 

Frankly, if I can plat the 4 games I mentioned again, I get Season Pass 2 for BL3 and get New Tales...all for $30? That's a damn good deal. If the upgrade price wasn't there, I wouldn't bother. 

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

So have we determined if these all have their own PS5 trophy lists? As in I could Plat BL1, 2, TPS and Tales from the Borderlands a third time? Also does it give you Season Pass 2 for BL3? I've been waiting ALL this time for it go on sale for less than $15 and Gearbox refuses to go more than 40% off, so if we got that too, it'd make the deal that much sweeter considering I can get this for $30. 

Frankly, if I can plat the 4 games I mentioned again, I get Season Pass 2 for BL3 and get New Tales...all for $30? That's a damn good deal. If the upgrade price wasn't there, I wouldn't bother. 

There are no new stacks for this bundle, its just a simple repackaging of the existing SKUs so if you already have them, this bundle is a complete waste of money but it does give you every single DLC ever released for all of the included games so might be worth it if you don't have everything for BL3 and New Tales From the Borderlands.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are no new stacks for this bundle, its just a simple repackaging of the existing SKUs so if you already have them, this bundle is a complete waste of money but it does give you every single DLC ever released for all of the included games so might be worth it if you don't have everything for BL3 and New Tales From the Borderlands.

Boooo. Honestly the prospect of BL2 on PS5 is what was really selling this for me (not that they need to be remastered again)...I'm getting that itch to play it again, but getting new trophies would have sent it over the top. Yeah if they're just PS4 games then it's not worth it. 

Edited by Viper