Problem with Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection

iDirn

Hi,

I got the 3 plats and 100% on the first 1, the problem is I can't add them to my psn profile and even my friends can't see the trophies I got of this collection

I tried everything and I'm sure the game is not hidden, I checked all my consoles (PS3,PS4 and PS5) I even downloaded the game from another region but nothing seems to work

-------------------

EDIT: Found the solution, I downloaded the game from my acc (have it on PS Plus library from 3 years) 

Started the game - checked hidden trophies list - now a new separate game appears (have 3 of them now on the list because of different regions) and found it as hidden!

I’m confused now, why the game didn’t show up on hidden trophies list in the first place? I don’t remember I hid the game before but if I did then the game should be on the list, right?

Edited by iDirn

I checked my games so many times and I'm 100% sure Uncharted is not hidden. 

1.131 hidden trophies from games that I just tried or finished but impossible to get plat on them so I hide them

Not to mention that I just started Uncharted the collection last week. I never played the game before. I just tried the demo of the game years ago

11 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Not sure if it’ll help, but…

I tried this one too but didn’t fix.

I unhide all my games - update my psn profile and all my games showed up except Uncharted the Collection!!

And when I check how many hidden trophies I have it says "iDirn has hidden 157 trophies from their profile' which is exactly my number of trophies on Uncharted 🙇🏻‍♂️

Now I hide these games again. I hope it fixes itself someday. Thank you everyone for helping 

3 hours ago, iDirn said:

I tried this one too but didn’t fix.

I unhide all my games - update my psn profile and all my games showed up except Uncharted the Collection!!

And when I check how many hidden trophies I have it says "iDirn has hidden 157 trophies from their profile' which is exactly my number of trophies on Uncharted 🙇🏻‍♂️

Now I hide these games again. I hope it fixes itself someday. Thank you everyone for helping 

What's probably affecting you is at the bottom of that post, which is:

Still Not Working?

There are some cases where doing the steps above won't work no matter what you do. Truth be told, due to game hiding being around for a long time over many PlayStation consoles, it has become pretty buggy over the years and may require some tinkering to convince PSN that your is game unhidden.

Here's some things you can try if you're still unable to unhide a game:

• While rare, you may want to check your other consoles to see if the game is marked as hidden on those consoles. For example, your PS4 may show a game as unhidden, but if you check your PS3 or Vita, those may actually still have the game marked as hidden. You'll need to make sure the game is marked as unhidden on all consoles, then earn a new trophy in any game on any console, and then update your profile here on this website which should fix it.
  • In some very rare cases, while your games may show as unhidden on all of your consoles, they may show as hidden on PS3 even if you've never owned that console! This is because the PS3 is on a different network platform than newer consoles when it comes to communicating your privacy settings and can at times become out of sync with all the other consoles, which convinces your PSN account that the game is still hidden, even though it shouldn't be. You can try the "Via PS3 Game Streaming" method mentioned in the section above to see the game is still listed as hidden on that system/platform. Even if your hidden game isn't a PS3 game, it could still be listed as hidden on the PS3's platform. You can launch any PS3 game via streaming to access that console's menu, then you can delete that PS3 games 0% trophy list from your PS4 or PS5 once you're done.
  • If that doesn't work, then you will want to hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies). After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN, sync it, then update your profile here so it says "Aww, no trophies here". Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies. Now earn another new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here on the site again which should fix the issue.
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

What's probably affecting you is at the bottom of that post, which is:

Still Not Working?

There are some cases where doing the steps above won't work no matter what you do. Truth be told, due to game hiding being around for a long time over many PlayStation consoles, it has become pretty buggy over the years and may require some tinkering to convince PSN that your is game unhidden.

Here's some things you can try if you're still unable to unhide a game:

• While rare, you may want to check your other consoles to see if the game is marked as hidden on those consoles. For example, your PS4 may show a game as unhidden, but if you check your PS3 or Vita, those may actually still have the game marked as hidden. You'll need to make sure the game is marked as unhidden on all consoles, then earn a new trophy in any game on any console, and then update your profile here on this website which should fix it.
  • In some very rare cases, while your games may show as unhidden on all of your consoles, they may show as hidden on PS3 even if you've never owned that console! This is because the PS3 is on a different network platform than newer consoles when it comes to communicating your privacy settings and can at times become out of sync with all the other consoles, which convinces your PSN account that the game is still hidden, even though it shouldn't be. You can try the "Via PS3 Game Streaming" method mentioned in the section above to see the game is still listed as hidden on that system/platform. Even if your hidden game isn't a PS3 game, it could still be listed as hidden on the PS3's platform. You can launch any PS3 game via streaming to access that console's menu, then you can delete that PS3 games 0% trophy list from your PS4 or PS5 once you're done.
  • If that doesn't work, then you will want to hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies). After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN, sync it, then update your profile here so it says "Aww, no trophies here". Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies. Now earn another new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here on the site again which should fix the issue.

I appreciate your help but this one too didn’t fix my problem 🙇🏻‍♂️

As you can see The Collection is not hidden (PS3 & PS5 too) this is so weird!

spacer.png

spacer.png