Skilled Huntress trophy requirements updated on PS4 version but not PS5 version

I believe if you are able to get it on ps4 with 20 downs it should autopop on ps5 so you don't have to do the 100 downs. But I have not tested this. I know back around July 25 when the trophies were glitch I already had the ps4 done and it popped many trophies including the skilled huntress that day when I was on the ps5 version

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nooitzben said:

I believe if you are able to get it on ps4 with 20 downs it should autopop on ps5 so you don't have to do the 100 downs. But I have not tested this. I know back around July 25 when the trophies were glitch I already had the ps4 done and it popped many trophies including the skilled huntress that day when I was on the ps5 version

PS4 to PS5 autopop doesn't work anymore. It worked for one week back in July but then they disabled it because the function was glitched and was giving free trophy progression each time you restarted the PS5 version.

PS5 to PS4 still works on quite a few of the trophies. You just have to complete the action once more on the PS4 version to unlock the trophy. That doesn't help for this trophy though.

Edited by lordzeze