No hidden games, yet missing trophies

Go to solution Solved by Rubieno,

My profile is suddenly telling me that I've hidden 100+ trophies, while I don't hide any games with trophies

Is this some kind of bug?

Ruben

List of hidden games with obtained Platinum:

• Infamous
  • Infamous 2
  • LBP 2
Edited by Rubieno

Look at the link he posted and use the method for the PS4 (easiest method) to make absolutely sure that you didn't hide any trophies, then earn any random trophy on any game on any console and then update your profile on here.

I think I remember one time when PSN servers went down or went under maintenance and this happened to people and was fixed after updating their profiles when PSN went back up.

Look at the link he posted and use the method for the PS4 (easiest method) to make absolutely sure that you didn't hide any trophies, then earn any random trophy on any game on any console and then update your profile on here.

I think I remember one time when PSN servers went down or went under maintenance and this happened to people and was fixed after updating their profiles when PSN went back up

Did all of it and it didn't work! I'll try to earn a random trophy, and hopefully it'll be fixed