Trophies help

AGz_MaGIXz

I'm glad it was helpful! It's really difficult to accurately explain in text. I wouldn't consider myself a musician, but I've always had a good ear for music and rhythm. Wish I took piano lessons as a kid... 

I did mention the rhythm helper thing, but the grey circle explanation you have is a little clearer for sure. I neglected to describe the rings as clearly as you did. My intent with the post was to help people count the rhythm in their head, like a metronome. If you consider the longest note as a whole note, and cut that up into 8 parts, and just start simple, maybe counting 1---1--- as you press it, then cut it in half, move to counting 1-2-1-2, then cut each of those in half, count 12341234, etc. Makes it easier if you have numbers going along, then you can just press a button on that number that's underlined. 

You can absolutely make a mistake, and just kinda reset. If I screwed up a combo, I would just either try to mash back to the first note and recover whatever I was intending, or just stop pressing things for a bit, try to hear the background music, and restart on the beat. That's why its best to find a level with a distinct beat you can easily recognize, and easily cut in half for the smaller notes. I found really slow or fast levels threw me off big time, especially with an ambiguous beat.

CORNUCOPIA TROPHY GLITCH

I discovered a way on how to make it easier to get the 148 food to be eaten by the Jellyfish. 

At the tutorial part where you have to feed the Jellyfish a CORN. After the Jellyfish took it and disappear, reset the level and repeat. It will count it on the trophy list when you look. 

I recently got the Plat earlier by this method and it saved me a lot of time. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, jrmyvnglst said:

CORNUCOPIA TROPHY GLITCH

I discovered a way on how to make it easier to get the 148 food to be eaten by the Jellyfish. 

At the tutorial part where you have to feed the Jellyfish a CORN. After the Jellyfish took it and disappear, reset the level and repeat. It will count it on the trophy list when you look. 

I made a tutorial on how to do it.

Here you go guys who’s struggling with the grind: 

• Like 1

Oh, that Cornucopia glitch is going to come in very handy. 

I think I already know the answer to this - given that they're not in the PS4 version - but do the gust of wind/levitate trophies need the built in controller mic? Mine has been...well, let's just say permanently disabled so wondering if a headset one could be used.

Was planning on getting a second controller at some point anyway so it's by no means a big deal but just thought I'd check. 

17 hours ago, jrmyvnglst said:

I made a tutorial on how to do it.

Here you go guys who’s struggling with the grind: 

If you already went thru the tutorial would you have to delete your save and replay since he won't pick anything up if you already got the corn

• Like 1

Hello i just want to say that the glitch works on ps4 : i first did all the trophy except "Cornucopia" and after i delete my save files by going in options. I spawned the jellyfish and just follow the video that @jrmyvnglst post. I did it for like 1h50 min but i don't know if my old save count the food eaten by the jellyfish because there is no tracking on ps4. I did this like maybe that would not work and im wasting time but im so glad that works !!

4 hours ago, AgentSmiz said:

Oh, that Cornucopia glitch is going to come in very handy. 

I think I already know the answer to this - given that they're not in the PS4 version - but do the gust of wind/levitate trophies need the built in controller mic? Mine has been...well, let's just say permanently disabled so wondering if a headset one could be used.

Was planning on getting a second controller at some point anyway so it's by no means a big deal but just thought I'd check. 

No personally i did it with headphones with a mic on ps4 so no need of controller 

• Like 2

On 4/19/2024 at 12:22 PM, jrmyvnglst said:

CORNUCOPIA TROPHY GLITCH

Putting the "corn" in "cornucopia"

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 9:26 PM, SMG_ELEMENT said:

If you already went thru the tutorial would you have to delete your save and replay since he won't pick anything up if you already got the corn

Yes, you can delete yournsave file under option. For the PS5 version, you can see your progress and I dont think the PS4 version has that number counter under trophy details. But they said this method works for the PS4 version.

On 4/20/2024 at 7:49 AM, Swordo04 said:

Hello i just want to say that the glitch works on ps4 : i first did all the trophy except "Cornucopia" and after i delete my save files by going in options. I spawned the jellyfish and just follow the video that @jrmyvnglst post. I did it for like 1h50 min but i don't know if my old save count the food eaten by the jellyfish because there is no tracking on ps4. I did this like maybe that would not work and im wasting time but im so glad that works !!

No personally i did it with headphones with a mic on ps4 so no need of controller 

Wow I'm going to try this first. I hope it works for me too.

On 4/19/2024 at 9:22 PM, jrmyvnglst said:

CORNUCOPIA TROPHY GLITCH

wow! thanks for this big time saver! i was happy to know the delete saved data workaround, but this is way better because you can feed this corn loving motherfucker every 10 to 15 seconds except of hoping to spawn him and that he will choose something presented on the table.

big thanks for this!

On 9/13/2023 at 10:50 PM, sshirogumi said:

Can you please explain what combos are, how to do them? And how the hell you put chopsticks in a bowl in miso level?

I created a small YT tutorial of how to combo Keychain Up and Down. Hope it helps.

On 9/18/2023 at 4:06 AM, NsaneRip said:

Has anyone figured out "Food for gerbils" smallify 50 objects?

If you press R3 and select the laser gun. Pressing L1 will toggle between decrease and enlarge and R2 to shoot an object. 

• 2 weeks later...