Trophies help

AGz_MaGIXz

Cornucopia trophy is quite the grind, and at one point I thought I couldn't get the platinum.

But once you start having a hard time finding foods for the jellyfish to eat, simply delete your save file and start over, it will keep counting up.

Feel free to dm me for help with any trophy.

Edited by AGz_MaGIXz
Edited to explain workaround
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AGz_MaGIXz said:

Edit: You can ignore some of the previous stuff I said.

This trophy is quite the grind, and at one point I thought I couldn't get the platinum.

But once you start having a hard time finding foods for the jellyfish to eat, simply delete your save file and start over, it will keep counting up.

Feel free to dm me for help with any trophy.

Original post: Just wanted to let people know that this trophy is awful, and I've been sat here for hours trying to figure out what the last foods are.

I'm currently at 115/148 foods, and I have gone through everything like 10 times at this point.

So if anyone is thinking this might be an easy plat, you'd be wrong, for right now at least.

I'd recommend waiting until the trophy is fixed, if it ever does get a fix, or just not doing it at all.

I realize it's the first day of release and that there might be secrets in the game I'm missing, but regardless i'd like to warn anyone who want to get this platinum.

Only really there to waste your time.

Can you please explain what combos are, how to do them? And how the hell you put chopsticks in a bowl in miso level?

Edited by sshirogumi

On 9/13/2023 at 11:50 PM, sshirogumi said:

Can you please explain what combos are, how to do them? And how the hell you put chopsticks in a bowl in miso level?

For the chopsticks I spawned in a lot of noodles and had the chopsticks tangle up in the noodles, then I lifted them over to the bowl.

There might be an easier way to do it, but that's what I did. You can move the chopsticks a tiny bit by holding down L1 and pressing some of the face buttons I believe, I don't fully remember which one it was exactly.

I haven't tried this, but maybe by lifting up the chopsticks and blowing at them from the side does something? Try to unmute your mic and blow into it.

The combos I had a hard time with myself, and only figured them out by asking SqonkPS for help.

Keychange down = slow time combo

Keychange up = speed time combo

Empty circle note = every fourth beat

Normal full note = every beat

Normal empty note = every other beat

So for Keychange down you press any button when the outer circle in the top left hits the middle circle, you press for every beat, four times in a row, then press for every other beat, two times in a row, then for the last note press on the fourth beat.

So it would be, 1 1 1 1, 2 2, 4.. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember that well.

Hopefully I explained it well enough.. Kind of hard to put into words.

And for Enchant a single food, go to the cereal level, don't spawn any food except for the cereal, doesn't matter which kind, can be all the colors or just one, it's all the same, then hit the empty circle note, once or twice.

You have to time it, first time you hit, a new circle will show up that will time the next hit for you.. After that you should get a trophy.

Edit: After testing, and as RUDEANDRAVISHING said further down, it seems you need a spell equipped, not 100% on this, but equip a spell if the trophy isn't popping without one.

spacer.png

Edited by AGz_MaGIXz
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, AGz_MaGIXz said:

For the chopsticks I spawned in a lot of noodles and had the chopsticks tangle up in the noodles, then I lifted them over to the bowl.

There might be an easier way to do it, but that's what I did. You can move the chopsticks a tiny bit by holding down L1 and pressing some of the face buttons I believe, I don't fully remember which one it was exactly.

I haven't tried this, but maybe by lifting up the chopsticks and blowing at them from the side does something? Try to unmute your mic and blow into it.

The combos I had a hard time with myself, and only figured them out by asking SqonkPS for help.

Keychange down = slow time combo

Keychange up = speed time combo

Empty circle note = every fourth beat

Normal full note = every beat

Normal empty note = every other beat

So for Keychange down you press any button when the outer circle in the top left hits the middle circle, you press for every beat, four times in a row, then press for every other beat, two times in a row, then for the last note press on the fourth beat.

So it would be, 1 1 1 1, 2 2, 4.. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember that well.

Hopefully I explained it well enough.. Kind of hard to put into words.

And for Enchant a single food, go to the cereal level, don't spawn any food except for the cereal, then hit the empty circle note, once or twice.

You have to time it, first time you hit, a new circle will show up that will time the next hit for you.. After that you should get a trophy.

spacer.png

Thanks! That was a lot of help. Thanks to your post I got all the trophies except two:
- Perfect Pitch: Levitate your creation (still dont know what exactly game means by this)
- Jellyfish one. You said you can delete save... Ingame in the options menu or completely delete Nour savedata through PS5 settings menu?
Can you clarify please?

Edited by sshirogumi

37 minutes ago, sshirogumi said:

Thanks! That was a lot of help. Thanks to your post I got all the trophies except two:
- Perfect Pitch: Levitate your creation (still dont know what exactly game means by this)
- Jellyfish one. You said you can delete save... Ingame in the options menu or completely delete Nour savedata through PS5 settings menu?
Can you clarify please?

I backed up my save to the cloud just in case it wouldn't work, as I had no idea if it would count or not.. then I deleted the save directly from my console.

I would just do it this way to avoid any issues, I have not tried deleting through the game, I’m sure it’s fine, but better to not chance it.

For Perfect Pitch you pretty much just need to sing into your microphone and the foods will start to levitate, then the trophy pops.

14 minutes ago, NsaneRip said:

I'm still confused on a couple Ive been stuck on starting the microwave. Tried everything and it isn't started even tried shooting it with the enlarge gun.

You open the microwave by pressing X and close it by holding L1+tapping X. You add time by holding L1+tapping O. You start the microwave by pressing O.

This should all be correct if memory serves right. I don’t think you need to put anything in the microwave, you just hold L1 and tap O until you have 5min on the timer, then press O to start it and wait 5min.

Edited by AGz_MaGIXz
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 4:28 AM, AGz_MaGIXz said:

I backed up my save to the cloud just in case it wouldn't work, as I had no idea if it would count or not.. then I deleted the save directly from my console.

I would just do it this way to avoid any issues, I have not tried deleting through the game, I’m sure it’s fine, but better to not chance it.

For Perfect Pitch you pretty much just need to sing into your microphone and the foods will start to levitate, then the trophy pops.

You open the microwave by pressing X and close it by holding L1+tapping X. You add time by holding L1+tapping O. You start the microwave by pressing O.

This should all be correct if memory serves right. I don’t think you need to put anything in the microwave, you just hold L1 and tap O until you have 5min on the timer, then press O to start it and wait 5min.

Still struggling with perfect pitch 😕 

You literally need to sing? Trying but no luck — food just blow away like i just blowing in the mic. It must be one continious note or what? What exactly did you sung and on what level? Mic on controller is okay or you using garniture?

Edited by sshirogumi

4 hours ago, sshirogumi said:

Still struggling with perfect pitch 😕 

You literally need to sing? Trying but no luck — food just blow away like i just blowing in the mic. It must be one continious note or what? What exactly did you sung and on what level? Mic on controller is okay or you using garniture?

I just did one continuous opera type of hum lol. Like just legit sing a note for long enough, you have to keep it going and the food will eventually float.

Mic on controller is fine, that's what I used.

Edited by AGz_MaGIXz

Does anyone know how to make all the toasters explode? I can't see to do it for all of them. 

I figured it out. You have to use L1 as a modifier and then press the d-pad and face buttons to get the rest.

So what's with the weird squid mini game thing when you exit a level?

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

10 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Does anyone know how to make all the toasters explode? I can't see to do it for all of them. 

I figured it out. You have to use L1 as a modifier and then press the d-pad and face buttons to get the rest.

So what's with the weird squid mini game thing when you exit a level?

Jellyfish thing when you zoom all the way out is just a place where you can play around with all the foods you have collected/given to the jellyfish.

Holding L1+R1 will show you all the foods you have found so far.

49 minutes ago, Cloemoester said:

Enjoying the game so far, fun to mess around in, but my god, idk how to get the warp trophy and the combos and enchant a single food are really annoying to get 

You just have to spam buttons until the whole game goes into this colorful slowmo vibe for the Warp, and the combos can be quite annoying.. Use the picture above as reference, and then just count between every beat so you get it right.. Took me a little bit to get it right.

• Like 1

Some tips for the jellyfish. 

The jelly doesn’t seem to spawn if you are idle but you also don’t need to worry about keeping or continuously spamming food either. As far as I can tell it’s on a 1 minute cooldown. After it disappears it will not come back for 1 minute so set a timer on your phone and then After one minute has passed simply spawn a few more bits of food and it should spawn again. 

I could be wrong but I don’t think it can actually grab duplicate food. I’ve only personally seen it grab each type once. i have seen plenty of instances where it spawns Andy does not grab food even though I know it hasn’t grabbed all food in that level. I believe when this happens it’s because it is trying to grab something buried below other food and can’t get to it. My advice is to try and spread food spawns out as best you can. If you hold the button to make a piece of food spawn a cursor appears. Move the with the analog stick to choose a new drop point for that food item. Again try to spread all the food out as much as possible, in some levels y]this isn’t really an option. Eventually it will collect all the food and  when it spawns it won’t collect more. That is the time to move onto the next level. 

• Like 1

I'm playing the PS4 version after getting the platinum for the PS5 one, it feels like when going for the keychange up one, it will start having the beats you need to hit harder to do, so for the 4th one it will be on the 2nd beat and the 2nd beat on the first, making hitting the first beats down to luck almost.

Also there are two levels I know that have different dishes, the first one has a popcorn machine that doesn't give you anything extra, but the final stage has a desert plate that you can access through r3 and using the button to change over to it.

I’m not understanding the whole empty circle note or how to get each combo either. Fluked a few through button mashing, but have no idea what button does what.

is the shake salt on popcorn trophy glitched on the PS4 version. I’m able to unlock some trophies on the PS5 that I can’t on PS4 and vice-versa. Weird “game”.

What is the perfect pitch? A note sung or held in what key? I’ve tried all sorts (and I’m an expert Rock Band vocalist).

1 hour ago, Graffin_G said:

I’m not understanding the whole empty circle note or how to get each combo either. Fluked a few through button mashing, but have no idea what button does what.

is the shake salt on popcorn trophy glitched on the PS4 version. I’m able to unlock some trophies on the PS5 that I can’t on PS4 and vice-versa. Weird “game”.  Yeah you still can not get the salted popcorn one but you can get the 1 million dollar one, I just got it tonight.

What is the perfect pitch? A note sung or held in what key? I’ve tried all sorts (and I’m an expert Rock Band vocalist).

I think it might be, i tried doing it on a few levels so far, just not the first one, but it does look like the PS4 version has a few glitched trophies.

I did a long oooohhhhh when going for pitch perfect and found it easier to do on a level like the microwave, just incase the controller thinks you are blowing on it.

Edited by Dante_Kinkade

9 hours ago, Dante_Kinkade said:

I think it might be, i tried doing it on a few levels so far, just not the first one, but it does look like the PS4 version has a few glitched trophies.

I did a long oooohhhhh when going for pitch perfect and found it easier to do on a level like the microwave, just incase the controller thinks you are blowing on it.

Thanks for the tip of the oooh. That’s that mystery solved.

How does one get Sous Vide Vuitton ($1,000,000 bill), and Food Is Back (colours that make you hungry)?

still have no idea what I’m doing on the combos - both slow time and speed time 5 consecutive times can’t even do one

I guess the other one will be a grind if I have to eat 148 items with the jellyfish.

(sigh)

1 hour ago, Graffin_G said:

How does one get Sous Vide Vuitton ($1,000,000 bill), and Food Is Back (colours that make you hungry)?

still have no idea what I’m doing on the combos - both slow time and speed time 5 consecutive times can’t even do one

I guess the other one will be a grind if I have to eat 148 items with the jellyfish.

(sigh)

Colors that make you hungry is "story" related and you get it when finishing the game.

The bill one, go to the meat grinder level, hold L1 and tap the face buttons and it will spawn both gold and hoverboards that will very quickly add up on the bill.

Once finished spawning gold, go to the bill and it will automatically pop once you press the bill level.

For the slowtime/speedtime combos I would recommend you go to the cereal level, found it way easier to do there.

Count in your head between each note, and as the beat gets faster you just have to do it a little faster than last time, experiment with the speed and timing, and remember if it gets too fast and you want to start over you can just reset level.. I did that a few times just so I knew I had the timing down right and could do it 5 times in a row.

Oh and notes have nothing to do with what button you press, it's all down to the timing of the beat, you can press any of the face buttons.

Edited by AGz_MaGIXz

2 hours ago, Graffin_G said:

(sigh)

Another thing other then gold and hoverboards that rake up the bill pretty fast is pizza surprisingly.

With the combos it is all about when the big circle hits the middle one, it like to start hitting  a button until a note comes up to use it as a baseline and then for the single black note it is the first time it hits, the empty note the second time it hits and the circle note the fourth time it hits.  but for the speed one I did find that they speed up as you go along.

With the PS5 version you can grind for awhile then delete the save data and then start eating food again but each counts as new food, I'm not sure if that works with the PS4 version yet.

41 minutes ago, DistantFox said:

When you play all the levels and get into the jellyfish room, the tutorial says they love music and playing some will make it more likely to appear. What does that mean exactly though?

Means by playing music, as in spawning items and hitting beats and combos will make it show up faster.