What happened to the 2nd rank of America ?

krainm8
Go to solution Solved by Dry,

I checked from the video of matrixlord212 that he went to rank 6th. Then I rushed to see the leaderboard and saw itsapleasure is gone. He was in the 2nd place on leaderboards on America. 

Does anyone know, what happened to him ? 

I don't do trophyhunting much nowadays. Only follow matrixlord212's journey. And in couple of weeks ago, there was another guy competing for leaderboards, his name is massacare (don't mind the spelling). He was on rank 8th, and almost went to rank 7th. But got banned. 

Raining-elbows who is now on the 5th rank of America atm, suspected that he might be cheating through ps vita. 

Basically he platinumed games without buying them. 

Does anyone know, will massacare ever come back ? 

And what happened to Itsapleasure. He was on the 2nd rank for a long time. Last time I checked he was not active much. 

Good day. 

@raining-elbows

• Solution

Must’ve changed their PSN online ID and set trophy collection to private.

Swear I had them on my friends list for a couple years but now I don’t see ‘em.

Most likely quit due to EZPZ / shovelware fatigue.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the comments. Dry cleared the answer for me. Thank you guys.

3 minutes ago, Dry said:

Must’ve changed their PSN online ID and set trophy collection to private.

Swear I had them on my friends list for a couple years but now I don’t see ‘em.

Most likely quit due to EZPZ / shovelware fatigue.

Thanks 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jamesgunner180 said:

Sadly he was hacked by someone from the leaderboards here so be careful who you trusts from here. Itsapleasure is the first person who normally points out if someone is cheating so maybe he annoyed someone who hacked him as revenge. 

I had something similar happen to my main account, 150 plats gone, many of them can’t be platted anymore, and none were shovelware except my name is mayo, I thought of hiding the affected games but I hated seeing 613 trophies hidden so started this account for trophies

• Confused 1

On 9/15/2023 at 8:18 PM, krainm8 said:

might be cheating

platinumed games without buying them.

Wait, this is cheating now? 🤔

If I buy a game half off is it half cheating? What if I get the game as a gift? What if, unbeknownst to me, the person who gifted me the game bought it half off? Is that like a quarter cheat?

Just trying to calculate how hard I should be clutching my pearls.

Just now, RNumbers said:

Wait, this is cheating now? 🤔

If I buy a game half off is it half cheating? What if I get the game as a gift? What if, unbeknownst to me, the person who gifted me the game bought it half off? Is that like a quarter cheat?

Just trying to calculate how hard I should be clutching my pearls.

It’s not cheating , but 99% of the time if you DO offer your account to someone to earn trophies on your behalf, they will use CFW / edited timestamps and or charge a fee for the service.

1 minute ago, amurnin100 said:

It’s not cheating , but 99% of the time if you DO offer your account to someone to earn trophies on your behalf, they will use CFW / edited timestamps and or charge a fee for the service.

I have no context beyond what is in the original post. How does "platinuming games without buying them" translate to "offering your account to someone" and how would people know whether you've bought a game or not?

Note that the specific claim was "cheating through ps vita" which is notoriously easy to hack for the purposes of pirating games.

Genuinely curious, btw, not (just) being snarky.

• Like 1