Mortal Kombat 1 Brutality issue 🥲

Ben-Gun

Been trying to do a brutality for kameo subzero, reiko and scorpion.

For example, kameo subzero. Right+R1 (press R1, R1 during) final hit - cant get it to trigger no matter the distance!!!

And reikos brutality where he pummel and enemy down and you have to press down x3 - doesnt work.. what I'm doing wrong. Have spammed the buttons, tried specific timing - nothing works 🤔

52 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

I just did uppercut when the opponent was at very low health (down and strong punch), not sure what triggers it exactly, but worked 33%-50% of the time.

During the uppercut hold triangle and it'll trigger. Another example is Kameo Cyrax, during the throw you have to press down twice quickly during the animation for it to trigger

Some of them are just plain bugged.  Scorpions Burn With Me (I think that's what it's called) doesn't work right now.  That's the one where he uses the attack where he pulls fire up from underneath the opponent.  I don't think anyone has got that one to work yet, or they did but then it broke again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ramzamham said:

If you go to the command list and find the brutality you're looking for, press square to open the advanced menu and it'll show what to press or hold during the final hit

I know, and thats what I do as mentioned above. Press 3 x times down during final hit - doesnt work shit for reiko

1 hour ago, Ben-Gun said:

I know, and thats what I do as mentioned above. Press 3 x times down during final hit - doesnt work shit for reiko

Yeah just looked it up and a lot of people are having trouble with it. Some say press down exactly three times before Reiko slams his enemy on the ground. But honestly it most likely is glitched

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 6:23 AM, Snake2410 said:

Some of them are just plain bugged.  Scorpions Burn With Me (I think that's what it's called) doesn't work right now.  That's the one where he uses the attack where he pulls fire up from underneath the opponent.  I don't think anyone has got that one to work yet, or they did but then it broke again.

I got it to work recently but some of these brutalities as a whole are either buggy as hell or don't even work.

On 9/20/2023 at 8:13 AM, fbdbh said:

I just did uppercut when the opponent was at very low health (down and strong punch), not sure what triggers it exactly, but worked 33%-50% of the time.

The basic uppercut one requires the enemy to be planted on the ground. If the enemy is in the air at all, then it won't work.  That might be why you're not getting it to work all the time (and holding Triangle during the uppercut, too, since that's required).

11 hours ago, Akimitsu782 said:

The basic uppercut one requires the enemy to be planted on the ground. If the enemy is in the air at all, then it won't work.  That might be why you're not getting it to work all the time (and holding Triangle during the uppercut, too, since that's required).

Yeah, the air thing is especially an issue with Geras because he's got a move he likes to throw out there that takes him a pixel off the ground at the start and it always screws up the brutality if it happens when you try to do it.

Issues I've had was some of the 2nd Fatalities that you unlock at Mastery 14, just don't seem to work, examples are Smoke, Reptile and Rain, I know there's others that I wasn't able to do, even following the full description, distance and all.

Edited by Nitemares-----