Rough Landon trophy seems unobtainable with 2.0

Sulfaen

I got it on a new ps5 playthrough. To get the trophy you don't want to buy any berzerk tech, but you want one mentioning superhero landing in the description. You can add mods that give crits damage on landing, might help. At least i can confirm it doesn't void the trophy.

Then you need a place to perform the landing. I found a reliable one, northside Watson, in front of the ripperdoc's office (Cassius Ryder). There is an event with a few enemies harassing an npc. You can walk around the building to climb on the upper deck, then save. R1+L1 to activate berzerk, jump and press R3 early so itperforms the superhero landing. 

If you do it too late, it might perform a single target takedown.

You don't need to pre damage or non lethal takedown enemies before the jump.

I tried placing bodies with non lethal takedowns and it's inconsistant, for whatever reasons. I would advise not wasting your time with that.

Edited by Shorah-

5 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I got it on a new ps5 playthrough. To get the trophy you don't want to buy any berzerk tech, but you want one mentioning superhero landing in the description. You can add mods that give crits damage on landing, might help. At least i can confirm it doesn't void the trophy.

Then you need a place to perform the landing. I found a reliable one, northside Watson, in front of the ripperdoc's office (Cassius Ryder). There is an event with a few enemies harassing an npc. You can walk around the building to climb on the upper deck, then save. R1+L1 to activate berzerk, jump and press R3 early so itperforms the superhero landing. 

If you do it too late, it might perform a single target takedown.

You don't need to pre damage or non lethal takedown enemies before the jump.

Also on PS5. Probably unlucky because I am trying rn. No perks in body, zetatech on (because it also mentions superhero landing). I also tried jumping/not jumping..doesn’t matter. Spot is near delamain.

I was able to earn the "Rough Landing" trophy after the 2.0 patch on PS5; it was like Saturday I think. For me, the trophy did not unlock when using the 15-point talent in the Body skill tree. Then I tried removing the talent and purchasing the Zetatech Berserk Cyberdeck (which includes its own Superhero Landing ability), and I was able to unlock the trophy on the first try.

33 minutes ago, wilky2988 said:

I was able to earn the "Rough Landing" trophy after the 2.0 patch on PS5; it was like Saturday I think. For me, the trophy did not unlock when using the 15-point talent in the Body skill tree. Then I tried removing the talent and purchasing the Zetatech Berserk Cyberdeck (which includes its own Superhero Landing ability), and I was able to unlock the trophy on the first try.

Thank you. Not sure what I’m doing wrong..

On 9/24/2023 at 8:16 PM, Snake2410 said:

The only three that are definitely effected are Rough Landing, Master Crafter, and V for Vendetta.  Gun Fu might be too, but it could also be that I just couldn't get it to work because I'd already did it on PS4 with the save I did it on.  But the one for hacking a grenade on an enemy and getting 3 kills with the exposition worked so I don't know.

I was able to achieve Gun Fu with 2.0 and DLC, but not the Rough Landing and Two Heads, One Bullet.

FYI it seems 2.01 made it so the saves from the PS4 version will autopop trophies now.  I loaded my save that I beat the dlc with and all but two trophies popped.  The Heist and The Wandering Fool.  Luckily I had PS4 saves left over that were from literally the end of The Heist and one needing only the last tarot.

So anyone using PS4 imported saves might not have to do a replay.