Rough Landon trophy seems unobtainable with 2.0

Sulfaen

So Yesterday after the patch dropted and i reset my abilities and perks in order to get my two remaining trophies with rough lending being one on of them.In the old version you just had to jump with berserk activated and land on enemies.With 2.0 It Is a new ability called Quake(super hero landing),now you need put 16 in Body And unlock it in Blunt weapon section.you dont need berserk cyberware anymore,just jump high enough and press L1,charakter then punch in to the ground killing enemies around.

Just jump with berserk activated without presing anything does nothing and you get fall damage.

Problem Is that the trophy now does not register this Quake ability as the old one even with berserk activated thus making trophy and platinum unobtainable.

Thanks for the heads up. If it’s registering issue I believe CDPR can fix it. I will write a custom feedback mail to them. I suggest everyone write an email as well.

Additionally I am aware that in patch 2.0, skills are converged into 5 skills only. Does it make 🏆 Ten out of Ten: Reach the max level in any skill, currently unobtainable? Or we can just reach level 20 with any one of the five skills?

11 hours ago, Sulfaen said:

So Yesterday after the patch dropted and i reset my abilities and perks in order to get my two remaining trophies with rough lending being one on of them.In the old version you just had to jump with berserk activated and land on enemies.With 2.0 It Is a new ability called Quake(super hero landing),now you need put 16 in Body And unlock it in Blunt weapon section.you dont need berserk cyberware anymore,just jump high enough and press L1,charakter then punch in to the ground killing enemies around.

Just jump with berserk activated without presing anything does nothing and you get fall damage.

Problem Is that the trophy now does not register this Quake ability as the old one even with berserk activated thus making trophy and platinum unobtainable.

There is a Berserk with the Superhero Landing ability on it called Zetatech Berserk. I tried it with and without the Quake ability but no luck. Made a save to revisit when it gets fixed or some other method is found.

On 9/22/2023 at 2:59 AM, Sulfaen said:

I tried a PS4 transferred save from before I ever got it on PS4 and it still doesn't unlock.  I tried the same thing for the 2 kills with one sniper shot when that wouldn't unlock on my postgame save and it did unlock so Rough Landing has to be bugged.

Edited by Snake2410

4 hours ago, Pragoma_TH said:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but does anyone know, why some people still manage to get the rough landing trophy?

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

They either haven't updated the game yet due to all the issues or they played the retail version offline with no patches.

Unless it's working with completely fresh new playthroughs creates after 2.0?  That I don't know know, and I don't really feel like doing a full brand new playthrough right now.

47 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Would be great to summarized all miscellaneious trophies that might be affected by 2.0 and if there is a workaround or not.

I'll start the game soon to test things out.

The only three that are definitely effected are Rough Landing, Master Crafter, and V for Vendetta.  Gun Fu might be too, but it could also be that I just couldn't get it to work because I'd already did it on PS4 with the save I did it on.  But the one for hacking a grenade on an enemy and getting 3 kills with the exposition worked so I don't know.

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

The only three that are definitely effected are Rough Landing, Master Crafter, and V for Vendetta.  Gun Fu might be too, but it could also be that I just couldn't get it to work because I'd already did it on PS4 with the save I did it on.  But the one for hacking a grenade on an enemy and getting 3 kills with the exposition worked so I don't know.

For Rough Landing:

15 hours ago, wilky2988 said:

I'm sure many trophies have changed since the 2.0 Patch, but in particular I was having an issue with "Rough Landing" not unlocking. I was using a random Berserk cyberdeck and the 15-point talent in the Body tree (for Superhero Landing). However, this talent is apparently NOT compatible with the trophy. In order to unlock the trophy, I had to purchase specifically the Zetatech Berserk Cyberdeck (which includes an innate Superhero Landing ability). I removed the talent from my character just in case, and the trophy popped immediately on my 1st attempt.

2 hours ago, Shorah- said:

For Rough Landing:

I tried that same mod and didn't put any points into body so I didn't have quake at all and it didn't work for me.  But I was also using saves that were imported from PS4 so that's probably the issue.  But I did use a save made before I did it on PS4 and it still didn't pop the trophy, so I don't know.

4 hours ago, Kthasin said:

I commented this in the trophy guide but I'll just paste it here.

Frequent Flyer - Don't know how many exactly you need but there are 150 fast travels + 11 (7 fast travels and 4 apartments that came with patch 1.5) Nomad Camp unlocked with Panam side story isn't required.
V for Vendetta - Still works, I bought the item and popped normally.
The Quick and the Dead - Can actually be popped while using new perks that slows time! No need to buy anything.
Daemon In The Shell - Not sure if the videos where it spawns still apply but the netrunner in Pacifica sells a tier 4 version which costs 24 RAM to use, so just buy all +MAX RAM upgrades. Make a manual save before and load. All of this might cost 200k+.
Autojock - There are 3 or 4 new cars, I didn't know this and bought all of them and still got it either way, not sure if you need to buy them all but with the fast travels you need all including the new ones so it should work the same. Get all of them just in case.
Rough Landing - Don't use new perks, just buy the Zetatech Berserk from the Watson Kabuki Ripperdoc, L1 R1 to activate and L1 while in the air. May take a few tries. (You don't need 15 or 16 body to use it. Just a blunt weapon in one of your 3 equipped weapons).
Two Heads, One Bullet - You need a tech sniper rifle that charges or no luck. At least it was the case for me.
Ten out of Ten - This one got me worried but got it after reaching level 60 in Headhunter.

Everything is working in patch 2.0 as of now. I was able to unlock them without any issues. Might be broken in future patches tho.

Was your save freshly created from the start on PS5?  No PS4 save transfer?

And Autojock does pop from a save transfer.  Never touched the new cars.  

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

Was your save freshly created from the start on PS5?  No PS4 save transfer?

And Autojock does pop from a save transfer.  Never touched the new cars.  

Yes, I started a fresh save on PS5 on the 21st.

Everything from that list popped without a problem.

I do think I am facing a problem with a trophy from completing everything in Heywood, but I'll just finish 100% and see if it pops or not because they usually take a bit to show up.

@MoonLightbringer How did you acquire this second heart? did you buy it at a Ripperdoc? I had no issues whatsoever. And are you also level 49 street creed or whatever requirement it was to use it? Not sure if you still need that. Don't remember where I bought mine.

Edited by Kthasin

47 minutes ago, MoonLightbringer said:
I bought it from Ripperdoc. After death, I immediately kill the guy and nothing.
I have lvl 50 reputation and lvl 50 character.

Wellsprings ripperdoc? I bought it and used it right in front of the ripperdoc NPCD scanner on the other side of the street and popped first try. I let the small animation end one tapped the npc and done. Not sure what I did different tbh