Rough Landon trophy seems unobtainable with 2.0

Sulfaen

On 9/22/2023 at 9:59 AM, Sulfaen said:

So Yesterday after the patch dropted and i reset my abilities and perks in order to get my two remaining trophies with rough lending being one on of them.In the old version you just had to jump with berserk activated and land on enemies.With 2.0 It Is a new ability called Quake(super hero landing),now you need put 16 in Body And unlock it in Blunt weapon section.you dont need berserk cyberware anymore,just jump high enough and press L1,charakter then punch in to the ground killing enemies around.

Just jump with berserk activated without presing anything does nothing and you get fall damage.

Problem Is that the trophy now does not register this Quake ability as the old one even with berserk activated thus making trophy and platinum unobtainable.

Doesn't matter. Cyberpunk fans will still say it's the best game ever. CDPR is slowly becoming the new Bethesda. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, MoonLightbringer said:
I bought it from Ripperdoc. After death, I immediately kill the guy and nothing.
I have lvl 50 reputation and lvl 50 character.

Did you start fresh on PS5 or import a save from PS4?  Because that's 99% the problem with these trophies for me.  I had been able to pop several trophies from PS4 saves and figured they'd made that possible as long as you use saves from before you got them on the PS4 version.  That's not at all the case, for me anyways.  A few worked, but most don't.  Especially anything to do with cyberware that was changed with the 2.0 patch.

I'm going to use the feature that Phantom Liberty offers to start a character leveled enough to start the dlc and see if it'll also be leveled enough for some of these trophies.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:40 AM, archangeltw_ said:

Thanks for the heads up. If it’s registering issue I believe CDPR can fix it. I will write a custom feedback mail to them. I suggest everyone write an email as well.

Additionally I am aware that in patch 2.0, skills are converged into 5 skills only. Does it make 🏆 Ten out of Ten: Reach the max level in any skill, currently unobtainable? Or we can just reach level 20 with any one of the five skills?

Trying tp download my ps4 saves from cloud so we"ll see if they pop now

It tells me to export save. Does this mean i have to do it throug ps4? For it to work? Ive linked both to cyberpunk server

Edit figured it out. Going to try different saves.

3 trophies popped. Including autojock but not the ones that are glitched.

Tryed 2 different saves ,going to try earlier ones

Edited by DividedByMankind

I was keen to start this totally afresh for PS5 and leave my PS4 save well out of the situation. Might hang fire a little until clarity where the issues with trophies lie. 

I want to play it through fully again from scratch and enjoy it fully, as my initial experience at launch on PS4 was pretty fractured

Still obtainable though after 2.0 upgrade.

Just make sure you have the correct cyberdeck (Zetatech Berserk) installed and don't use the perk superhero landing. 

The cyberdeck has this sorta of auto installed but it gives a conflict if you also have the perk activated. 

I tried it several times with the perk. Then uninstalled that and used the Zetatech Berserk cyberdeck after which it worked. 

1 hour ago, Sanity penguin said:

Still obtainable though after 2.0 upgrade.

Just make sure you have the correct cyberdeck (Zetatech Berserk) installed and don't use the perk superhero landing. 

The cyberdeck has this sorta of auto installed but it gives a conflict if you also have the perk activated. 

I tried it several times with the perk. Then uninstalled that and used the Zetatech Berserk cyberdeck after which it worked. 

How do i activate the zetatech berzerch and what do i need of cyberware?

16 hours ago, xXerbacaroXx said:

Gunslinger trophy is bugged too, tried with different revolvers.

I managed to get it the first time you play as Johnny going down the stairs. With a brand new 2.0 save but I guess it's working fine for some and bugged for others.

4 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

How do i activate the zetatech berzerch and what do i need of cyberware?

You just equip the Zetatech (no requirements from what I saw) press L1 + R1 and then with a blunt weapon equipped jump and press L1. Should do a smashing the ground animation and after a few tries unlocked. I used double jumping legs so it was easy.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Kthasin said:

I managed to get it the first time you play as Johnny going down the stairs. With a brand new 2.0 save but I guess it's working fine for some and bugged for others.

You just equip the Zetatech (no requirements from what I saw) press L1 + R1 and then with a blunt weapon equipped jump and press L1. Should do a smashing the ground animation and after a few tries unlocked. I used double jumping legs so it was easy.

i am not getting it, but when i do it, its also releasing a electric shock wave at the same time. is it supposed to do that? cant remember from ps4..

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

i am not getting it, but when i do it, its also releasing a electric shock wave at the same time. is it supposed to do that? cant remember from ps4..

I didn't get the electric shockwave. Maybe some other activated perk is causing that? 

I'm guessing the new system does conflict quite a bit with the original settings so I suppose you have to have as much of a clean slate as possible for it to properly work?

Perhaps make a backup save and try to wipe everything clean and then go for the Zetatech cyberdeck?

1 hour ago, Sanity penguin said:

I didn't get the electric shockwave. Maybe some other activated perk is causing that? 

I'm guessing the new system does conflict quite a bit with the original settings so I suppose you have to have as much of a clean slate as possible for it to properly work?

Perhaps make a backup save and try to wipe everything clean and then go for the Zetatech cyberdeck?

i will, first endings, with my ps4 save :) 

17 minutes ago, EvilWizardNeb said:

Do you need to be a specific lvl for the second heart and Zetatech to appear in the inventories of ripperdocs? because all the ripperdocs i go to don't have them

I got the Zetatech at the downtown ripperdoc. I had to skip several days though for it to randomly show up. So I don't think you need a specific level or street cred to buy it. You do however need a certain level or cred to use it.

Edited by Sanity penguin

6 hours ago, Sanity penguin said:

I got the Zetatech at the downtown ripperdoc. I had to skip several days though for it to randomly show up. So I don't think you need a specific level or street cred to buy it. You do however need a certain level or cred to use it.

You have to be level 20 for rare cyberware to show up, which is what the Zetatech Berserker is.  I created a dlc ready character, they start at level 15, and it wasn't available in any ripper no matter how much time I skipped.  It showed up once I hit level 20 though.

I was able to get Rough Landing to pop once I got that cyberware though.  Easy way is to have a blunt weapon and a smart smg equipped.  Go to some place where you have a good 5 - 6 enemies bunched together.  Spray them with the smg because it'll hit multiple enemies, then activate berserk and do a double jump and hit L1 while near them.  It should kill 2 - 3 of them.  Worked first try for me.

BTW PS4 transfered saves don't unlock most of these misc combat trophies.  I tried using several different transfered trophies created before I got it on the PS4 and it wouldn't pop.

Second Heart I believe is an epic cyberware, so I believe it'll require level 30 to unlock it.

Edited by Snake2410