2.0 Will there be a updated trophy guide?

Darechampion

3 hours ago, BlueDragonRR said:

Shouldn't there just be a new guide for the PS5 version? I thought the 2.0 update wasn't for the PS4?

I can add a separate description for the PS4 and the PS5 versions. To be honest, I can see that only trophies related to skill points are majorly affected while the rest is almost the same. Buying cars is surely made easier on V2.0 and can just add that info to the trophy. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RixWolf9 said:

@MohandGamer7 Hi, just checking in on your progress with the updated PS5 2.0 update. Any major issues with any of the trophies? I really want to continue my play through but stopped for now when I saw the issues with several trophies from players. Appreciate your hard work! 

There are a few glitched trophies as it seems and won't unlock for me. Hoping for another update to fix them. As for any trophies related to attribute points (from before), they're no longer tied to attribute points and thus, not missable. I updated 3 trophies in that regard and only one left needs updating which is "Christmas tree attack" but they also removed breach protocol on enemies and still looking for a way to unlock it. Turrets might work but we'll see.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 12:59 AM, MohandGamer7 said:

As the other said, I added a note at the top of the guide about the update and that I need some time to update what's necessary. I will also be working on the DLC guide which might take priority at the moment but it won't take too long. 

Any idea if I were to take my PS4 save and play the DLC expansion on PS5 - would it create a new trophy list or simply expand on the original?

10 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Any idea if I were to take my PS4 save and play the DLC expansion on PS5 - would it create a new trophy list or simply expand on the original?

If you start playing PS5 version it will open a new trophy list. 

Edited by RixWolf9
  • Like 1

The guide is all set now. I have updated 7 or 8 trophies to include needed information for the PS5 version and were tested by me. There are so many bugged trophies that didn't unlock for me but I'm also using the save from the PS4 version which probably explains it. The rest of trophies should work the same for both versions but if there is anything important that needs fixing let me know. 

Just now, RixWolf9 said:

Does anyone know how I equip the Detonate Grenade quick hack? Playing on 2.0 update PS5 and I have the quick hack but I can’t find an Operating System to equip it. @MohandGamer7

Check the guide again, everything is explained. :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

The guide is all set now. I have updated 7 or 8 trophies to include needed information for the PS5 version and were tested by me. There are so many bugged trophies that didn't unlock for me but I'm also using the save from the PS4 version which probably explains it. The rest of trophies should work the same for both versions but if there is anything important that needs fixing let me know. 

Check the guide again, everything is explained. :)

Amazing, thank you. I didn’t realise you had already updated the guide, appreciate it!