Australian trophy stack

Pichu_from_Skute

6 minutes ago, Pichu_from_Skute said:

Hi, I have reacently started stacking trophies, im i EU and have bought some NA games. but now i have tried AS games and they dont seem to stack for me. when watching the leaderboards the games clearly stacks EU,NA and AS... what am i missing? 

AS Stands for Asia not Australia i believe, and as far as i know Australia comes under PAL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pichu_from_Skute said:

Hi, I have reacently started stacking trophies, im i EU and have bought some NA games. but now i have tried AS games and they dont seem to stack for me. when watching the leaderboards the games clearly stacks EU,NA and AS... what am i missing? 

Where/how are you buying these games? Physical or digital?

bought them digitaly, but as it has been pointed out, as stands for asia, not australia, silly me. 

10 minutes ago, the_game_nerd said:

Where/how are you buying these games? Physical or digital?

5 minutes ago, Letenko said:

As someone who has an Australian account, I can confirm we're region 2, which is EU. Haven't seen any stacks that are separately Australian yet.

yes, i have checked now and europe and oceania is the same region. well it was a bit silly to assume AS stood for australia, but im new to stacking, i will juist have to make my self an asian acconut then :)

thanks for all the fast replies! 

2 hours ago, WhiteMonkey88 said:

As an Australian with different stacks, can confirm Australia falls under the EU stacks.

AS is Asia as has been pointed out.

Hong Kong accounts are the best for the AS stacks as a lot of their games actually have an English version of the game (same as you would find on NA and EU stores).

Yes, thanks, got myself a HK account now.