URGENT Help - Please!

I'm absolutely fuming, and apologies for the clickbait title but the worst thing that could have happened on a game to me just happened on Crash 4. (and I'm not putting this is the crash forums because it can be relevant to any game).

I just beat the final boss on Crash Bandicoot 4, I left it until last but I had done all the 9/10 difficulty shit, all plat relics, all gems, etc etc, but during the final boss the cutscene froze and my save data corrupted, everything GONE. But because I still need the trophy for 106%, pretty much everything I've already done in the game i have to do again. I'm a fucking tool and I didn't notice until now that I never had a ps+ cloud save. So my question is, and I know this is very far fetched, but is there any way I can restore my ps5 to the settings it was on yesterday? Is there any other way I recover this save? I know this is like a 1% chance but I've just lost over 70 hours of difficult gaming and I don't want to do it again. 

And if not I've learnt my lesson, but if anyone has any advice, apart from going to buy some vodka to drown my sorrows, then it'd be much appreciated. thanks

Edited by willmill97

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/293598-crash-bandicoot-4-its-about-time/79028278#:~:text=Crash Bandicoot 4%3A It's About Time,-PlayStation 4&text=Load up the game and,the 106% ending will play.

Can anyone confirm if this glitch works and would pop the 106% trophy? The reason why it's not advised to do this is because you'd still have to do all the individual trophies, but I've got all of them, maybe I could do this?

Edited by willmill97

12 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/293598-crash-bandicoot-4-its-about-time/79028278#:~:text=Crash Bandicoot 4%3A It's About Time,-PlayStation 4&text=Load up the game and,the 106% ending will play.

Can anyone confirm if this glitch works and would pop the 106% trophy? The reason why it's not advised to do this is because you'd still have to do all the individual trophies, maybe I could do this? (@Beyondthegrave07 sorry maybe this might be worth moving to crash 4 forums now actually if that's okay)

Dude, this link seems like a life saver for you, I can't imagine why you haven't tried it already. Don't ask around if it still works, get in there and see for yourself! Hurry! It's URGENT!!

20 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Apology not accepted. That's a terrible thread title. I thought you were stuck on the toilet with a severe case of constipation and was in dire need of a bro to bring you a chopstick. 

I would have been your bro...I would have been your bro. I feel betrayed now.

Who said I'm not stuck on a toilet too? 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Can anyone confirm if this glitch works and would pop the 106% trophy? The reason why it's not advised to do this is because you'd still have to do all the individual trophies, maybe I could do this? (@Beyondthegrave07 sorry maybe this might be worth moving to crash 4 forums now actually if that's okay)

I hope this works for you, bro, I think that from the entire PS4 library the one game you don't want to crash at the finishing line is Crash 4.