Midnight works devs

HateByDesign716

• 5 months later...
21 minutes ago, StuffyScallywag said:

all midnight works games have been delisted

if you bought one before thus happened you can still play it and get its achievement

This^

All of their games were delisted at the same time the company was banned from PSN, because of the shady and deceptive practices they engaged in with the marketing of their games.

On 3/7/2024 at 8:04 AM, HateByDesign716 said:

Midnight works SRL are now releasing under an alternative name GOGOGAME. I think it is. I find it hilarious that they got banned but all these jumping games are still flooding everywhere 

yay!!!! more crappy asset flips. :yay:
looks like they're going even harder this time with all the coming soon "titles"

Edited by Leenewbe

On 3/7/2024 at 8:04 AM, HateByDesign716 said:

Midnight works SRL are now releasing under an alternative name GOGOGAME. I think it is. I find it hilarious that they got banned but all these jumping games are still flooding everywhere 

Do you have a link handy for this new company's website? I ask, because the only 2 I can find, are for companies that make crappy mobile phone games who have no connection at all to console gaming 🤔.

13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you have a link handy for this new company's website? I ask, because the only 2 I can find, are for companies that make crappy mobile phone games who have no connection at all to console gaming 🤔.

Maksym Vysochanskyy 

GOGAME CONSOLE PUBLISHER LTD

That's the best I got I'm afraid 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you, I'll get this info added to my list so I can give them an earful next week :).

My pleasure! It's a pity too cause some of them looked potentially good. At least the concept. There's another company releasing Junkyard Sim and I hope it's a legit company 

On 3/13/2024 at 1:46 PM, HateByDesign716 said:

My pleasure! It's a pity too cause some of them looked potentially good. At least the concept. There's another company releasing Junkyard Sim and I hope it's a legit company 

They're at it again, this time wholesale ripping off another game and stealing the relevant promo assets from the website belonging to the guy who created the legit original: https://www.eurogamer.net/what-looks-like-a-suika-game-rip-off-set-to-launch-on-playstation

1 hour ago, imh007 said:

SwitchStars posted a list about Midnight Works other "subsidiaries"

Thank you for that, I've backed this up to the Wayback Machine in case Midnight Works try to take it down :). Also, I'll add this info to my list so I can hit them even harder next week :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

They're at it again, this time wholesale ripping off another game and stealing the relevant promo assets from the website belonging to the guy who created the legit original: https://www.eurogamer.net/what-looks-like-a-suika-game-rip-off-set-to-launch-on-playstation

Suika game is from Randomspin games developer/publisher so should be fine? 

Intermarriage Spólka akcyjna

Chetrusca softworks SRL

Gaming Dev SRL

SRL Random Spin Games

GameToTop [potentially legit]

Ultimate Games [potentially legit]

Dovetail Games 

Art Game Studio 

Aerosoft GMBH

Secret Mode?

PlayWay plc

Potentially others to add to the list @HuntingFever

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HateByDesign716 said:

Intermarriage Spólka akcyjna

Chetrusca softworks SRL

Gaming Dev SRL

SRL Random Spin Games

GameToTop [potentially legit]

Ultimate Games [potentially legit]

Dovetail Games 

Art Game Studio 

Aerosoft GMBH

Secret Mode?

PlayWay plc

Potentially others to add to the list @HuntingFever

I already know about Chetrusca softworks and have given them an earful several times because of all their non-syncers, of which they still have a couple outstanding that I will be emailing them about again in the future. Random Spin Games produce a lot of shovelware but they seem to be mostly legit as a company from what I can tell. PlayWay, Ultimate Games, Areosoft and Dovetail produce a lot of very broken games but they are legit companies (even though they are major A-Holes at times). I vaguely remember Art Game Studio and Gaming Dev but I believe they are legit. The other companies I've never heard of.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I already know about Chetrusca softworks and have given them an earful several times because of all their non-syncers, of which they still have a couple outstanding that I will be emailing them about again in the future. Random Spin Games produce a lot of shovelware but they seem to be mostly legit as a company from what I can tell. PlayWay, Ultimate Games, Areosoft and Dovetail produce a lot of very broken games but they are legit companies (even though they are major A-Holes at times). I vaguely remember Art Game Studio and Gaming Dev but I believe they are legit. The other companies I've never heard of.

I thought this was in general shovelware relation, as Midnight Works are legit but total shovelware. 

2 minutes ago, HateByDesign716 said:

I thought this was in general shovelware relation, as Midnight Works are legit but total shovelware. 

Midnight Works are about as legit as a £10,000 note. Seriously, they are associated with a lot shady and illegal activities in the world of gaming.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Midnight Works are about as legit as a £10,000 note. Seriously, they are associated with a lot shady and illegal activities in the world of gaming.

They have produced is what I mean by legit, same as those Jumping "games"