PRO CLUBS BOOSTING METHOD - We're Going Up and Top of the Pyramid

RJSSR
Message added by Stevieboy,

Another EA FC 24 thread where I've had to remove several posts asking for boosting, or places in a club. Don't post asking for boosting help as that's what Gaming Sessions are for.

You can discuss the boosting method outlined in this thread, or ask questions about it, and thank those involved, but any posts asking for clubs or help with trophies are against the rules.

I don't want to have to lock another EA FC 24 thread that descends into a boosting thread, but if it continues then I'll have no choice but to lock it.

Worked a treat, thanks @RJSSR and others who contributed to creating this method.

Got both 'Top of the Pyramid/We're Going Up', however it didn't unlock 'First of Many' as it was my first league match win which I had played to completion so it should have unlocked. Perhaps it's a promotion match and didn't unlock due to that, just be aware if you haven't got that trophy already.

Thanks @raulbalarezo and @campionos, you guys are legends. 

• Like 1

Can anyone detail a bit better what are the steps involved?

Four players, two teams and matchmaking until both teams match each other right? And both teams need to be DIV1. Between these matches, we should be swapping the captains, right?

This should be done until one of the team rises to Elite and after that, the team members who went to Elite, should find another club in DIV1 and repeat the process for the other team, right?

Edited by kaDen

I achieved this trophy by doing this:

Simply finding two clubs in D1, no matter the number of points, no matter whether both are in the playoffs, I first won the trophy for myself and @ACTWD by being in a club in the Middle East, two other people took a CLUB and the matchmaking took less than 5 seconds!

Then, to return the favor and help the two guys who helped us, we went to clubs in eastern North America, the matchmaking was sometimes finicky because it seemed like two other teams were in the process of try this method, but by relaunching synchronously (via the one party), we took less than 1 hour to achieve 4 victories and the final playoff match for the other two!

As a precaution, my friend and I changed teams several times in America but it doesn't seem important because we managed to fall into each other twice in a row without even changing captain!

It was very easy and quite quick with 4 people and following the steps in the original post!

Thanks to the authors for the technique and good luck to those who try it!

• Like 1

A HUGE thank you to @RJSSR for spending two more hours with complete strangers just helping out on this trophy when he already had it. A genuinely great guy who helped a fellow Portuguese man suffering to achieve this 😅.

Obrigado amigo! 🫡

• Like 1

Can’t get the matching to work for some reason. All the settings are correct, and both same region. Any suggestions? 

scrap that, just wasn’t patience enough, took quite a while to match each time, probably about 3/4 searches 

Edited by drjcauser