PRO CLUBS BOOSTING METHOD - We're Going Up and Top of the Pyramid

RJSSR
Message added by Stevieboy,

Another EA FC 24 thread where I've had to remove several posts asking for boosting, or places in a club. Don't post asking for boosting help as that's what Gaming Sessions are for.

You can discuss the boosting method outlined in this thread, or ask questions about it, and thank those involved, but any posts asking for clubs or help with trophies are against the rules.

I don't want to have to lock another EA FC 24 thread that descends into a boosting thread, but if it continues then I'll have no choice but to lock it.

I can confirm with RJ. This works thank

a fee other notes we discovered after, 

when done searching and you played a match together Quit out of clubs to main menu and change captains then search. We found that we would match super easier doing this. 

Edited by danrules123

1 hour ago, rickstersguns said:

When doing this method, do both clubs have to be in the play offs? Or can 1 be in the play off and the other in division 1 who still require for example 8 points to reach the play offs

To my understanding, only clubs in play-offs can match with one another. I cannot confirm that definitively but I do think that's the case.

15 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

To my understanding, only clubs in play-offs can match with one another. I cannot confirm that definitively but I do think that's the case.

Incorrect we done it while one club was in the playoffs and the other was in division 1. Doesn't matter how many points either. Yes you can get this done with 2 clubs only but we had 3 clubs at one point and only 2 were matching with each other. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aaroncharles said:

Incorrect we done it while one club was in the playoffs and the other was in division 1. Doesn't matter how many points either. Yes you can get this done with 2 clubs only but we had 3 clubs at one point and only 2 were matching with each other. 

Thanks for confirming. That makes this effort easier. 

• Like 1

I just got the trophy. Huge relief to get this one done. I sincerley hope EA patch this in some way to make it easier for everyone. 

Shoutout @RJSSR for the initial idea, and @Eodain, @Greeney-98, @shortyX, @SOSA_1397, @Ohh_Kill_Em98, @Pandracr for joining us to boost. 

My method for finding a club was to search through public clubs, in Division 1, which are accepting of transfers. I aimed for a club that's as close as possible to getting to the Elite division and luckily found one just one point before the 'qualification'/promotion' games. Some people might frown upon this, but as the club is set to 'public', I don't see why there should be any concerns. It's a public club. Anyhow, also make sure to search for a club in non-European territories - we used Western US, and boosted at 13:00 UK time so the majoirty of the west coast of US were alseep (helps matchmaking).

Other than that, keep trying with the steps outlined in the first post in this thread. It took a while, and we experimented with different search options, and it was inconsistent. Basically, just make sure you have a voice chat set up, so you can coordinate 'searches', and keep trying and you'll get it eventually. 

Edited by JSmurphy
  • Like 3