Trophy Thought

FlareZero

On 10/12/2023 at 8:36 AM, Nierou said:

I decided to try this on PC, the gacha doesn't feel as forced as it was in Genshin which is a huge plus. However I probably won't play it due to the unskippable dialog. The story is quite average but there is just too much talking in the beginning. I just don't currently have the patience to force myself through it.

You can pretty much get a guaranteed 5* near the start, the trophies don't require much more than time, and at least for trophy related content you can get through it with just the base team.

It's an extremely simplistic turn based RPG, but unlike genshin doesn't ask for a lot of time. For trophy hunters who have the patience i'd recommend this 1, Will take a few weeks but should be an easy platinum unless they decide to change things.

You can still mash x fast. I was able to get through all of the first planet by mashing through the story (I had to use a new account because I used the wrong email with PSN) within a day or so. The next planet took me a bit longer due to grinding adventure level, but that didn't take so long either. I have a friend who doesn't care about the story at all and was able to get through the end of the first planet within a day or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...