Trophy Thought

FlareZero

20 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Yes, everything will autopop (confirmed on the PS5 beta)

I have pretty much finished the trophy guide already & once it lets me sync the trophies, I'll be able to transfer all the progress over & publish it.

The trophies are extremely straight forward & mostly easy. The longest is getting Equilibrium level 6 as that will take you quite awhile since it requires you to reach Trailblazer level 65. For the DLC trophies, clearing the Swarm Disaster is going to be the hardest thing since it's actually quite difficult, especially for F2P players who don't want to spend money on pulls for the meta characters that can make it easier.

Is Swarm Disaster comparable in any way to Abyss Floor 12 in terms of difficulty?

27 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

I have pretty much finished the trophy guide already & once it lets me sync the trophies, I'll be able to transfer all the progress over & publish it.

The trophies are extremely straight forward & mostly easy. The longest is getting Equilibrium level 6 as that will take you quite awhile since it requires you to reach Trailblazer level 65. For the DLC trophies, clearing the Swarm Disaster is going to be the hardest thing since it's actually quite difficult, especially for F2P players who don't want to spend money on pulls for the meta characters that can make it easier.

Do you know if you could play concurrently, go ing back and forth on PS5 and phone and always autopop any trophies you might have triggered playing the phone version when back on PS5?

4 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Is Swarm Disaster comparable in any way to Abyss Floor 12 in terms of difficulty?

I haven’t done Abyss but I’ve completed Swarm Disaster V as F2P. You do need a decently levelled and built team, but it also has a big RNG luck element. Swarm Disaster is a separate rogue-like mode where you battle across rooms, after each battle you can choose a buff for your team. Being lucky and getting the right combination of buffs and a good run can help a mid team beat it easily even with just 4* characters, whereas have a bad run & even a great team can fail.

As @ObsiEez already said, very easy and really straight forward. If we only count base game without "DLCs" no way we talk here about anything harder than 3/10 in terms of difficulty, im more than sure autoplay will be more than good enough to complete most of the battle related content for you.

Mostly story/side quests oriented with few weird events which might require guides to find X item in Y place. 
Equilibrium Level 6 might take few weeks to "achieve" tho.

For first DLC pack, both Swarm and difficulty V might be a bit grindy and its definitely the hardest thing on the list. 

43 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Nice, I will start to play the game on PS5, but the next week I think I will switch over to my new Phone, it is good that I can re open the game on PS5 and gain the trophies.

33 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Honestly, I have no idea as I've never played Genshin

27 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Do you know if you could play concurrently, go ing back and forth on PS5 and phone and always autopop any trophies you might have triggered playing the phone version when back on PS5?

Yes, you can go back and forth between all platforms and it will unlock any trophies you unlocked on other platforms upon loading it up on PS5.

26 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

I haven’t done Abyss but I’ve completed Swarm Disaster V as F2P. You do need a decently levelled and built team, but it also has a big RNG luck element. Swarm Disaster is a separate rogue-like mode where you battle across rooms, after each battle you can choose a buff for your team. Being lucky and getting the right combination of buffs and a good run can help a mid team beat it easily even with just 4* characters, whereas have a bad run & even a great team can fail.

Pretty much yeah. It's very doable as F2P, but you're going to have a harder time for sure if you aren't getting lucky with your buffs like you mentioned. Bronya is a massive carry in Swarm Disaster, but with her being a 5* & needing her 5* light cone for her to truly shine, you need to get super lucky. Thankfully I did & pulled both of those lol.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Honestly, I have no idea as I've never played Genshin

Yes, you can go back and forth between all platforms and it will unlock any trophies you unlocked on other platforms upon loading it up on PS5.

Pretty much yeah. It's very doable as F2P, but you're going to have a harder time for sure if you aren't getting lucky with your buffs like you mentioned. Bronya is a massive carry in Swarm Disaster, but with her being a 5* & needing her 5* light cone for her to truly shine, you need to get super lucky. Thankfully I did & pulled both of those lol.

Jealous! Every time I lose the 50/50 I pray I will finally get Bronya, I usually just get another Gepard Eidolon. At least whenever I finally hit 300 warps on standard I’ll be able to pick her.

4 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Jealous! Every time I lose the 50/50 I pray I will finally get Bronya, I usually just get another Gepard Eidolon. At least whenever I finally hit 300 warps on standard I’ll be able to pick her.

Yeah I got STUPID fucking lucky on that. I lost my 50/50 on Fu Xuan & ended up getting Bronya. & I ended up getting her 5* Light Cone through the regular banner with just the passes you get for clearing content. I've been lucky so far & haven't pulled a single 5* duplicate, but I got a feel it'll be soon. As least I'll be able to get Jingliu early on with this next banner since I still haven't pulled Fu Xuan & I'm pretty sure I'm close to soft pity again

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Yeah I got STUPID fucking lucky on that. I lost my 50/50 on Fu Xuan & ended up getting Bronya. & I ended up getting her 5* Light Cone through the regular banner with just the passes you get for clearing content. I've been lucky so far & haven't pulled a single 5* duplicate, but I got a feel it'll be soon. As least I'll be able to get Jingliu early on with this next banner since I still haven't pulled Fu Xuan & I'm pretty sure I'm close to soft pity again

Wow that is lucky! I’m hoping for Jingliu & Seele in her rerun as I missed her the first time round, but luck is not usually on my side! Btw if you’re on iPhone I huuuugely recommend the starrailstation warp tracker if you don’t already use it. (It does work on Android too but the instructions seem way more complicated.) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Wow that is lucky! I’m hoping for Jingliu & Seele in her rerun as I missed her the first time round, but luck is not usually on my side! Btw if you’re on iPhone I huuuugely recommend the starrailstation warp tracker if you don’t already use it. (It does work on Android too but the instructions seem way more complicated.) 

I sadly don't even have a phone at the moment, but once I get another one, I'll be grabbing that for sure. I also missed Seele since I didn't start until after banner, so hoping to also grab her during her rerun.

Kinda hope Lynx gets a put into another banner soon as well since I need to pull her one more time to get her E6 & she's my main healer atm since I still don't got Bailu

11 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

I sadly don't even have a phone at the moment, but once I get another one, I'll be grabbing that for sure. I also missed Seele since I didn't start until after banner, so hoping to also grab her during her rerun.

Kinda hope Lynx gets a put into another banner soon as well since I need to pull her one more time to get her E6 & she's my main healer atm since I still don't got Bailu

That’s good going! I did 74 pulls on Fu’s banner & only managed 1 Lynx! I don’t have Bailu or Luocha either just a Lv70 Natasha. I like the look of HuoHuo in 1.5 but I don’t know how good a healer she is compared to the others. I hope you manage to get Jjngliu & Seele 🙏🏻

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

That’s good going! I did 74 pulls on Fu’s banner & only managed 1 Lynx! I don’t have Bailu or Luocha either just a Lv70 Natasha. I like the look of HuoHuo in 1.5 but I don’t know how good a healer she is compared to the others. I hope you manage to get Jjngliu & Seele 🙏🏻

Hope you manage as well. Lynx is pretty good, but really only good once you get her around E4-6. & even then, Natasha still has better single time healing since Lynx is mainly healing over time/dispelling debuffs. HuoHuo looks interesting & so far they've been releasing top tier characters, so hopefully she'll be one as well

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Suurpresidentti said:

So is this a significantly easier plat than Genshin, if the endgame-equivalent trophies are in the DLC section?

Massively so. There is no requirement in the plat to get any stars in the Star Rail equivalent of Abyss & no huge open world to wander finding hundreds of chests. Some trophies will take time to unlock but nothing is outright difficult. In the dlc list only Silent Running which requires completing Swarm Disaster on difficulty V is difficult.

Just now, Akrioz said:

While an easy plat is tempting, Genshin already eats away a lot of my time. One gacha game is enough imo.

PS5 just starts at the current version and skips a lot of limited banners? Understandable, but kinda weird.

They are starting reruns alongside the new character banners, beginning with the very first banner in this patch so new players don’t miss out.

For what it’s worth, the game is nothing like the huge time sink Genshin is. For example, doing all the dailies for the rewards always takes me <5 minutes. Even if you only wanted to play 20 mins a day you could pretty much still keep up with the story & trophies imo. Not having a huge open world makes a huge difference. Areas have like 9-12 chests to find, not 800😅

1 hour ago, shadowblade528 said:

How long would the platinum take from a brand new save, if anyone had to guess? I was waiting for the PS5 version to start playing.

If I played a bit more, I would have had it done in around 2-3ish weeks. Mostly only due to getting to world level 6. The rest of the trophies you could easily get done in around 5-7 days for the base list

4 hours ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Damn, I got Bronya for my first pull on the discounted standard for newbies. I actually didn’t want her and I still don’t like the character but she hasn’t left the party, now need Seele to complete the team.

2 hours ago, smudgedhorizon said:

They are starting reruns alongside the new character banners, beginning with the very first banner in this patch so new players don’t miss out.

For what it’s worth, the game is nothing like the huge time sink Genshin is. For example, doing all the dailies for the rewards always takes me <5 minutes. Even if you only wanted to play 20 mins a day you could pretty much still keep up with the story & trophies imo. Not having a huge open world makes a huge difference. Areas have like 9-12 chests to find, not 800😅

+1! 

Honkai keeps me craving for more content whilst Genshin I want them to stop as I can't keep up anymore 😅.

And I also agree with the fact that the base list is very easy. It doesn't ask you to do end game stuff so you don't even need to build insane teams.