First time poster, long time user.

scottelot

Welcome (again i guess? 😉), you will have lots of fun being active in the community!

Joining sessions and discussions, many people are more than ready to help out, share tips, and play with you.

I have friends that I met here and still play with regularly after more than 10 years. Great community,  have fun!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Welcome, good to see another gundam fan.

My username and avatar gives away my favourites😂 i do really like garma though, so good choice.

I also play mostly play single player games and I really want to play super robot wars but I need to find a entry point that has English subtitles.

Hey! Super Robot Wars OG Moon Dwellers, V, X, T and 30 are avaliable on Playstation with English subs  - but you need a SEA PSN account to play them. So if you ever get around to doing that I highly recommend it. 30 does some great stuff with a post-Char's Counterattack Char, and I really recommend checking it out if you can. :D

Love Setsuna and Char 100%, two very great picks! 

• Like 1

Well, hello there, Evie! It's about time you decided to grace us with your presence. After lurking in the shadows of PSNProfiles for years, you've finally emerged from the depths of casual trophy hunting to say hello. We appreciate the effort; really, we do!

GTA V Platinum, you say? Impressive! We assume your acceptance speech for that monumental achievement will be posted shortly. And, of course, we'll be waiting with bated breath for your in-depth analysis of every Telltale Games story ever written. 

Visual novels, strategy turn-based RPGs, and JRPGs, huh? So, you're basically the chosen one to save us from boring gameplay recommendations. Keep an eye out for the "Evie's Game Corner" threads.

Wrestling fanatic, are you? Don't worry; we have a wrestling discussion board to satisfy your grappling needs. Just remember to check for any steel chairs before sitting down.

Mecha anime and Magic Knight Rayearth? You've got refined taste, or maybe you're just from the future. Chainsaw Man? You must be secretly hunting trophies in the Devil Hunter world too.

And let's not forget your broad TV show interests. Castle. Just Castle. It's not a crime to have one true love in the world of television, right?

In any case, Evie, welcome to the land of active participation, where lurking is so last year. We're thrilled to have you here, and we look forward to witnessing your integration into this wacky community. Remember, we're not the best at these welcome messages either, but that's what makes it all the more fun! 🎮🤖🏆📚🎤

• Like 1