How to identify the different regions available for a new game?

Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

Hello everyone, I'm just starting out in this world of trophy hunters and I would like to understand one thing, there are some games that, especially when they are newly added, the site still doesn't have 100% of all the information, like for example the game "CHEMICALLY BONDED" , it has only recently been added to PSN and consequently it is new here on PSNPROFILES, so when I open the game page here it cannot tell me which exact regions I need to buy if I want to have all the platinums for the same game, but from different regions.

Could any trophy hunter tell me alternatives or ways to check all available regions for a new title? something that I can check manually while the website does not provide this information.

Example of the information I'm referring to with the TwoLane game that until a few days ago was incomplete, but now it's possible to see the different regions where it's possible to obtain a new platinum:
spacer.png

The game "CHEMICALLY BONDED" which is currently missing the regions described:
Normally after a while the site should add this information, but I would like to know some simple way that I can find this out myself
spacer.png

I usually wait until @BlindMango & the game info team add the region tags.

If you're intent on finding out "early", you'll need to become a detective and do guess work. Look at the countries for each of the recent players; that'll give you an idea if it could be a specific region, but even then it's all guessing.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, GabrielDoZap_ said:

Could any trophy hunter tell me alternatives or ways to check all available regions for a new title?

Here 👇

On 12/28/2016 at 5:01 AM, BlindMango said:

21RHliW.jpg

Region Tagging:

• If a game has multiple identical lists, let us know if it hasn't been region tagged yet or if was tagged incorrectly.
  • When new identical lists get pushed onto the site, it may take up to 2 weeks to accurately determine its region and it may stay un-tagged until then.

• Like 2

• Solution

I've went ahead and labeled Chemically Bonded with tags

But basically like @Helyx said, we have to manually tag this, and usually only that's possible once players who play the game start getting added to the list. Sometimes that's immediate, sometimes it takes up to a couple of weeks depending on how early the developer published the list. You can usually tell by pressing the "Leaderboard" button above the trophy list thumbnail image and seeing what the majority of country flags are for all the people playing. For shovelware a lot of people like to torture themselves by jumping to all regions to "play" those titles multiple times, so it can sometimes be harder to tell those regions at first

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I've went ahead and labeled Chemically Bonded with tags

But basically like @Helyx said, we have to manually tag this, and usually only that's possible once players who play the game start getting added to the list. Sometimes that's immediate, sometimes it takes up to a couple of weeks depending on how early the developer published the list. You can usually tell by pressing the "Leaderboard" button above the trophy list thumbnail image and seeing what the majority of country flags are for all the people playing. For shovelware a lot of people like to torture themselves by jumping to all regions to "play" those titles multiple times, so it can sometimes be harder to tell those regions at first

Got it, I didn't know it was a 100% manual process, thanks for clarifying how it works.

• Like 1