Trophy thoughts?

JoeNDM

Not sure if it helps, but I got the pipotrons to show up in the 1 meter dash on the yellow monkey's tic tac toe board.

Hoping to finish up all the minigames tonight. I'm convinced (could be wrong) that some minigames only show up in later levels like UFO toss and of course the quiz levels so don't always pick the easier levels when fishing for new minigames.

It's completly random. On PS4 pipotrons Show up at end of level 3. Was this your last game when they showed up? 

On ps5 the UFO popped up in my first playthroug on ps4 it was one of the last 

Btw on ps5  the Mini games where longer than on ps4 with new levels. Like Bowling. Had 5 stages and the one where you have to rotate your screen. On ps5 you dont have to rotate your screen. It's slightly Different from ps4

Edited by kreatur_84

I am having so much trouble getting Monkey Drill 2 and 3. I keep rewinding level 2 and 3, but they just never show up.

Edit: Why is it always when I post that I can't do something, I do it right after posting, just got Monkey Drill 2!

Edit2: And there's 3. So moral of the story, can't get a trophy? Post about it, you'll get it instantly!

Edited by DoodgraverNL