Madbuk's Uncharted 3 Trophy Checklist

madbuk

Final trophy: Collector

Edit: This is finally done, but there's no way to delete threads or lock threads and nobody's ever going to see this anyway. Just in case anyone has come across this buried thread, I'd like to give a huge shout out to EdihnoN, MakkuTheCrazy and Serena. Edi and Makku for their help with the majority of co-op trophies, and Serena for helping me grind out treasures at the very end. 

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

Good luck with those 

I strongly recommend following this (made by yours truly) throughout your very, very, very long journey to 100% :)

Thanks. I've been using that, but I'm really struggling with the first step xD

Nobody votes Dodgeball... Having to grind out kills by running around the Lab maps only using grenades. I'll get there :)

The guide itself looks very good, although you sure putting treasures there is the right move? I mean, you'll get some treasures while doing co-op trophies anyway

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Thanks. I've been using that, but I'm really struggling with the first step xD

Nobody votes Dodgeball... Having to grind out kills by running around the Lab maps only using grenades. I'll get there :)

The guide itself looks very good, although you sure putting treasures there is the right move? I mean, you'll get some treasures while doing co-op trophies anyway

Dodge ball is the best way to get grenade kills, no matter how rare dodge ball is voted for. 

And trust me, do treasures ASAP. I knew someone that left treasures until last, and has since that day stayed at 99% trophies because he can't be bothered to get the last one. It's always best to get the most boring thing out of the way as soon as you can.

Edited by willmill97

Dodge ball is the best way to get grenade kills, no matter how rare dodge ball is voted for. 

And trust me, do treasures ASAP. I knew someone that left treasures until last, and has since that day stayed at 99% trophies because he can't be bothered to get the last one. It's always best to get the most boring thing out of the way as soon as you can.

:hmm: K. I know 2 people who can help... Well, I know one person, who knows another person... Just need to get a good time up for all 3.

i don't need any competitive treasures right?

:hmm: K. I know 2 people who can help... Well, I know one person, who knows another person... Just need to get a good time up for all 3.

I'm not sure what you mean, but yes you need competitive treasures for the trophy. Only the ones in the correct treasure sets though.

Word up bukmeister. :)

Congrats on the 50 :platinum: , 3,000 trophies and getting up over 70%. :awesome:

Sucks to hear you had a rough time with UC2. I've heard a lot of horror stories for sure. I guess I'm just lucky 'cause I got like 75 friends in 2 days and they were all working on UC2 at the same time. I don't think it could have gone any smoother or faster. :P

You'll also want at LEAST 20 people on your friends list for Treasure Farming, and make a chatroom where you all join when you sign in to farm away, you may even make a few chums in the process :P

Edited by willmill97

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...