Add Forums 4 Upcoming Games

Go to solution Solved by Xxleonardo97xX,

I have recently noticed something since becoming a member to this site. Games such as The Last Of Us, Watch Dogs, and Destiny for the Playstation 4 are nowhere to be seen. Other upcoming games such as Borderlands 2 for the Playstation Vita are also missing from PSNProfiles.com. What I would like to see from PSNProfiles.com is Upcoming Games and newly Announced titles Added to the [ Forums / Games ] section. Rather than members and potential members having to leave the site and talking about these games elsewhere, why not do it here? Let us post about upcoming games PSNProfiles.com, and allow us to share interest in games that we are excited about. 

And now for my question: What upcoming games would YOU like to see added to the forums? 

What is the reasoning behind that? Wouldn't it be easier to just keep one forum for said game rather than starting a Before version, then a Post Release version? 

Edited by Yaegur

There isn't a before version, the Other section is just a collection of topics for various games that haven't had trophies released yet. I think Other is what's supposed to be used for game specific topics but general platform sections seem to get used for that too sometimes. I know I've seen mention of why before though I can't recall 100% what it was. I would assume it's at least partially to keep the clutter down in the event a game ends up getting scrapped altogether though.

Hopefully though someone who actually knows for sure or remembers 100% the reason that was stated before can fill in the details.

Well, there usually isn't much to say about a game before it comes out, so a full forum isn't really needed until after it's released. Also, having a full forum dedicated to every game before it's released would likely take up a lot of space, and in the event a game is cancelled, it would just end up getting deleted anyway. It's safer and easier to just make forums as games get released. If you want to talk about new info or how excited you are about a game, you should just make a thread in the "Other" category.