Vita Games with PS trophies ONLY on Vita?

Cashaddi

• 2 weeks later...

The Hyperdimension Re;Birth trilogy may be available on Steam, for example, but PlayStation-wise the three games are still stuck on the PS Vita.

It's insane that instead of releasing a trilogy of these games for the PlayStation 4/5, they made Neptunia ReVerse, which is the same game as ever but PS5 only.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Razzee-P said:

The Hyperdimension Re;Birth trilogy may be available on Steam, for example, but PlayStation-wise the three games are still stuck on the PS Vita.

It's insane that instead of releasing a trilogy of these games for the PlayStation 4/5, they made Neptunia ReVerse, which is the same game as ever but PS5 only.

There was also a japan-only PS4 release of Re;Birth1, which included some of the additional otherwise PC-only DLCs and mechanics, like your party members following you on the map.

Neptunia-wise besides the Re;Birth trilogy, only U: Action Unleashed, Megatagmension and Neptune vs. Sega Hard-Girls are on both Vita and PC.

Chaos Champuru was a F2P, but again japan-only entry, which shutdown in 2018, and Producing Perfection is the only NISA-released Vita game of the Neptunia franchise and still entirely Vita exclusive.

24 minutes ago, Remiferia said:

Aside of that, the Code:Realize series is very confusing going by releases, but "Guardian of Rebirth" is a Vita-thing, I think.

Technically, yes. But, also, not quite. Code: Realize - Bouquet of Rainbows is actually just the first two games in the trilogy (Guardian of Rebirth & Future Blessings) condensed into one release for the PS4, similar to what was done for Danganronpa. So, someone can play the entire trilogy (Guardian of Rebirth, Future Blessings, Wintertide Miracles) on either the PS4 or VITA depending on their preferences.

• 3 weeks later...

Tales of Hearts R!

For me, it has the best aerial combat system of the Tales franchise so far.

In English, it's literally only on Vita (there's a DS release in Japan, but it's different). Something about iOS too.

I see otome games above. Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk and Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly are Vita exclusive and very unlikely to see the light of day again (not even on Switch) given the whole stolen art debacle at Otomate a few years back. They came out on Steam prior to that, but that's it. To be fair, when it comes to PlayStation, almost all otome games are Vita-only with the exception of a few like Code Realize. The market for that genre moved over to Switch so I'm not expecting to see other titles make a return on PS5 or anything else (Collar x Malice, Bad Apple War, Amnesia, etc., etc.).

Edited by Aknosom
  • Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 1:04 PM, Aknosom said:

Tales of Hearts R!

For me, it has the best aerial combat system of the Tales franchise so far.

In English, it's literally only on Vita (there's a DS release in Japan, but it's different). Something about iOS too.

I see otome games above. Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk and Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly are Vita exclusive and very unlikely to see the light of day again (not even on Switch) given the whole stolen art debacle at Otomate a few years back. They came out on Steam prior to that, but that's it. To be fair, when it comes to PlayStation, almost all otome games are Vita-only with the exception of a few like Code Realize. The market for that genre moved over to Switch so I'm not expecting to see other titles make a return on PS5 or anything else (Collar x Malice, Bad Apple War, Amnesia, etc., etc.).

Stolen art debacle?

Also didn’t see Asphalt Injection mentioned

Edited by Terra