Vita Games with PS trophies ONLY on Vita?

Cashaddi

I'm only interested in Vita exclusives and don't care about stacking or replaying games. Found this nifty list:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_Vita-only_games

This got me wondering however: Are there any games that are exclusive to the Vita with the respect to Sony systems? I"m thinking about games released on 3DS, Switch, PC and Xbox but NOT on PS3/4/5.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss comes to mind.  I think that qualifies. 

I think they're saying is there any games that are on Vita, and other consoles...but NOT on any other PlayStation console.

ie, [game name] is on 3DS, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS Vita, with PSV being the only presence on PlayStation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I think they're saying is there any games that are on Vita, and other consoles...but NOT on any other PlayStation console.

ie, [game name] is on 3DS, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS Vita, with PSV being the only presence on PlayStation.

I think they actually mean a game that's only on Vita regarding PlayStation systems (so not on PS3, PS4 or PS5), but could also be on another non-PlayStation system, but not that it has to also be on one of those.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I think they actually mean a game that's only on Vita regarding PlayStation systems (so not on PS3, PS4 or PS5), but could also be on another non-PlayStation system, but not that it has to also be on one of those.

Yep. This pretty much. 

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

But also... If you guys have any other truly exclusive titles I wouldn't mind hearing about them either, especially if they are missing from the wikipedia list. 

Quick question, you can still buy stuff from the Vita store? 

So far Muramasa, Papers Please and La Mulana are great mentions!

Maybe worth an honorable mention, although I'm.not sure it's sufficiently different: Tearaway. Didn't this game first come out on the Vita? Afaik it utilized the back touch screen in a unique way... Any other games like this that were ported, but remain "special" on the Vita? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

This is also on PS3 and PS4.

I think all of the Grisaia games are on PC too.

Damn Wikipedia being wrong.

Corrected, thanks.

41 minutes ago, Cashaddi said:

Quick question, you can still buy stuff from the Vita store

Yes, but you have to load funds into your wallet on a PS4/5, the app, the website or with a prepaid code. No credit cards accepted anymore.

@Heather342 Demon Gaze got a PS4 port that everyone ignored.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Yes, but you have to load funds into your wallet on a PS4/5, the app, the website or with a prepaid code. No credit cards accepted anymore.

I think you can still load funds on PS3 & PS Vita if they’re pre-paid codes. It’s been a while since I checked so I may be wrong. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 10:19 AM, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

Wow nobody mentioned Soul Sacrifice yet?

On 11/11/2023 at 10:31 AM, Jiano_Vera said:

Or its futuristic cousin, Freedom Wars

Both of these are listed on the Wikipedia page in my original post. Are they any good? 

2 hours ago, Cashaddi said:

Both of these are listed on the Wikipedia page in my original post. Are they any good? 

I platinumed both, if you’re into Monster Hunter type of games then yeah they’re good! I don’t recall either being too difficult but they are a bit on the grindy side. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the list! I'm interested in these games, I would be really thankful if anyone knows if they are still available. The rest I want I'm sure they are.

- Uncharted Fight for Fortune (this one I doubt)

- Phantasy Star Nova

- Taiko no Tatjusin

- Madoka Magika

- Ridge Racer

- Silent Hill: Book of Memories

• Like 1