Team Building and Character Advice

TIReckoningIT

Topic should be moved here. To answer your question though, as someone with an E0S1 Jingliu and DHIL (on an alternate account), I can definitely say that yeah, Acheron is on another level than those 2.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody recommend Xueyi? I'm having some trouble getting the last star on this fua pure fiction so I thought Xueyi might be a good for launching fua and compliment to Himeko (at least, generating the fua in basically the same way). But I've only got Xueyi E1 though so she won't meet her break contribution potential.

Edit; I ended up getting all the stars, actually by not trying to use Jingliu and giving her relics to Herta. Front half: Ruan Mei, Bronya, Herta, Himeko. Second half: Dr Ratio, Lil Gui, Pela, Acheron. So if guess I didn't actually need more fua but need some better equips for Herta.

Still interested to hear people's thoughts on Xueyi if she might be worth building later.

Edited by Milktastrophe

8 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Does anybody recommend Xueyi? I'm having some trouble getting the last star on this fua pure fiction so I thought Xueyi might be a good for launching fua and compliment to Himeko (at least, generating the fua in basically the same way). But I've only got Xueyi E1 though so she won't meet her break contribution potential.

Edit; I ended up getting all the stars, actually by not trying to use Jingliu and giving her relics to Herta. Front half: Ruan Mei, Bronya, Herta, Himeko. Second half: Dr Ratio, Lil Gui, Pela, Acheron. So if guess I didn't actually need more fua but need some better equips for Herta.

Still interested to hear people's thoughts on Xueyi if she might be worth building later.

I recently ran a team comp of HimeHerta with Xueyi and it was like continues infi FuAs lol. HimeHerta combo works wonders and are the queens for one of your team comps for PF. Xueyi is like the sub-DPS for those two. Take note that mine is E6 so she has reduced stacks requirements for her FuA

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 1