Maximum Security Bugged

Naruto06660

Hi, 

I've finished the game twice in maximum security and nothing poped. Someone has experienced the same thing ? There's this thread

But nothing's working. Deleting the game and the update, trying to finish the game it's crashing at the end at random time and seeing how long is the last cutscene (that we can't skip without the update) well I can't finish the game, nor save to get back to it in the patched version. 

So I'm stuck, this is last trophy with upgrade fully one gun, please help guys. 

8 hours ago, Naruto06660 said:

Hi, 

I've finished the game twice in maximum security and nothing poped. Someone has experienced the same thing ? There's this thread

But nothing's working. Deleting the game and the update, trying to finish the game it's crashing at the end at random time and seeing how long is the last cutscene (that we can't skip without the update) well I can't finish the game, nor save to get back to it in the patched version. 

So I'm stuck, this is last trophy with upgrade fully one gun, please help guys. 

My best suggestion is to delete everything and start a new game

• Like 1

On 11/20/2023 at 2:48 AM, kanzenchaos said:

Did you do it in hardcore mode? That might be the issue. I just did a normal max security NG + run and it popped.

However, the upgrade 1 gun trophy glitched on me =/

Kazzie ! Like your avatar :P Yes, I started my last transmission after this thread, and I saw that security was really on, but not the hardcore mode (we can't actually choose any difficulty mode except for the security) so I was wondering if the fact of playing in hardcore wasn't what failed the trophy. Which is crazy seeing that it's WAY harder lol. So now with your message I'm pretty sure I'll have this trophy, though I still don't have the fully upgrade one weapon either ... but there should be a solution, like deleting the game, make no update and trying this way. 

This game is really painful for the platinum, one of the worst I've seen. I wanted, after doing my hardcore mode, do a NG+ in easy mode for easy money and easy time. Once you choose hardcore, you can't go lower for a ng+ thats crazy. I'm playing years after the releases of games now for avoiding bugs and all this shit but there's still plenty LOL ! So now I'm stuck with the farming, I was tempted to do everything in easy but seeing I've made one run + the ng+ ... I'm almost at the end so I don't think it would be benefic to do everything from sratch again. 

On 11/20/2023 at 4:27 AM, wackt1 said:

My best suggestion is to delete everything and start a new game

What Kenzan said should work for me too, but surely have to do yours for the fully upgrade a gun.

For the gun upgrade trophy it popped when I upgraded all of them, thanks to this thread.

21 hours ago, Naruto06660 said:

I'm almost at the end so I don't think it would be benefic to do everything from sratch again. 

Don't you need to just finish the game once more in Maximum Security? I don't think it'd save much time starting from NG+ from a regular New Game. I'd suggest just doing it with a fresh save and it will probably pop. Don't delete your current NG+ though, just come back later to get every gun upgraded to the max.

16 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

For the gun upgrade trophy it popped when I upgraded all of them, thanks to this thread.

Don't you need to just finish the game once more in Maximum Security? I don't think it'd save much time starting from NG+ from a regular New Game. I'd suggest just doing it with a fresh save and it will probably pop. Don't delete your current NG+ though, just come back later to get every gun upgraded to the max.

Yes indeed I remember this thread now, I've read that it should pop after unlocking everything. Thanks for confirming :) 

I've started a new game on normal (I had to do it anyway for the max security) and man the money I got is crazy. Everything in hardcore is selling half the price that you sell in normal mode. A heaing seringe ??? 50 instead of 100, same for everything ! And the loot from the mobs ? 2-5 credit in hard, 10-30 credits in hardcore !!!!! Even got more than 100 sometimes !!!! So I really made a good thing by trying the new game from scratch on normal mate, it's quicker (ennemy got wayyyyy less life) and I'm earning tons of money. If I would have keep up with trying to unlock everything in hardcore, I would have needed 3-4 ng+ even maybe more mate !!!!! 

This 100% is pretty long, still have to do the new game on contagion difficulty lol 

On 11/22/2023 at 3:32 AM, kanzenchaos said:

Got a problem : trophy max secu still haven't poped. I started on maximum, then chose low to maximize the money and then put back the max security but nothing poped ..... you unlocked it by doing the whole game in maximum difficulty ? I'm gonna try that but I'm loosing hope lol

13 minutes ago, Naruto06660 said:

Got a problem : trophy max secu still haven't poped. I started on maximum, then chose low to maximize the money and then put back the max security but nothing poped ..... you unlocked it by doing the whole game in maximum difficulty ? I'm gonna try that but I'm loosing hope lol

Hi, this exploit doesn't work anymore and you need to play through the whole game on Maximum Security for it to pop.

This is how I approached this difficulty:

- Playthrough 1: New Game on Medium Security to enjoy the game and the story

- Playthrough 2: New Game+ on Minimum Security to get all the collectible and max out all guns and the GRP

- Playthrough 3: New Game+ on Maximum Security to get the platinum trophy.

Game is a breeze on Maximum Security with all guns and health maxed out. I also incorporated some of Optinoob's Hardcore Playthrough strategies in my playthrough to make it easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuOkbPPAlA&list=PLcXyIPOWYDvyCZukY0P7SdD4m0_S3SMh-

Hope this helps!

Edited by Tyxoune
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tyxoune said:

Hi, this exploit doesn't work anymore and you need to play through the whole game on Maximum Security for it to pop.

This is how I approached this difficulty:

- Playthrough 1: New Game on Medium Security to enjoy the game and the story

- Playthrough 2: New Game+ on Minimum Security to get all the collectible and max out all guns and the GRP

- Playthrough 3: New Game+ on Maximum Security to get the platinum trophy.

Game is a breeze on Maximum Security with all guns and health maxed out. I also incorporated some of Optinoob's Hardcore Playthrough strategies in my playthrough to make it easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuOkbPPAlA&list=PLcXyIPOWYDvyCZukY0P7SdD4m0_S3SMh-

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot mate, tried several things but nothing worked, rarely seen such a mess for having a plat !!!! 

So you confirm that in NG+, doing the whole game in max secu unlock the trophy, alright, this is my next step then. I almost all the weapons maxed out so I'm just gonna rush to the end. 

I've made hardcore, the normal mode even on max secu is a breeze like you say. I'm used to hard games too, so there's absolutly nothing hard, even from scratch. Only hardcore was a bit of hardy^^ 

Thanks a lot again mate, gonna get this in the WE, I need to finish this THEN I'm gonna play Dead Space 1, on PS3, original one :D 

PS : Pleasure to see another French gamer :D 

Edited by Naruto06660
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Naruto06660 said:

So you confirm that in NG+, doing the whole game in max secu unlock the trophy, alright, this is my next step then. I almost all the weapons maxed out so I'm just gonna rush to the end. 

Yes, I can confirm NG+ Max Security will unlock the trophy! That's how I approached it.

6 minutes ago, Naruto06660 said:

Thanks a lot again mate, gonna get this in the WE, I need to finish this THEN I'm gonna play Dead Space 1, on PS3, original one :D 

Please do! It's an awesome experience. I plan to also play the remake once I finish the plats for 2 & 3 on PS3.

6 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Yes, I can confirm NG+ Max Security will unlock the trophy! That's how I approached it.

Please do! It's an awesome experience. I plan to also play the remake once I finish the plats for 2 & 3 on PS3.

Thanks, I'm still afraid after seeing the credit so many time with nothing poping but it SHOULD pop, there's no reason it won't^^

Yep :D I wanted to play this Dead Space since like day one ? But never made it, heard about the remake, but I want to play the original one, to have the true feeling of time back then :) So I got my old ps3 out ^^ I want to play the second too but apparently the third is not that great ... so I'm sure I'll play Dead Space 1 and 2 but not the 3. More like Dead Space 1,2 then the remake of the remake. Full Dead Space XD 

There's online for the 3 btw no ? I hate online

7 hours ago, Naruto06660 said:

Thanks a lot mate, tried several things but nothing worked, rarely seen such a mess for having a plat !!!! 

I've made hardcore, the normal mode even on max secu is a breeze like you say. I'm used to hard games too, so there's absolutly nothing hard, even from scratch. Only hardcore was a bit of hardy^^ 

PS : Pleasure to see another French gamer :D 

No problem my friend, I'm happy to help!

I can definitely confirm that finishing Maximum Security in NG+ will give you the trophy, that's how I did it!

Enjoy Dead Space on PS3 - it was my 3rd platinum back in 2008 !

6 hours ago, Naruto06660 said:

Thanks, I'm still afraid after seeing the credit so many time with nothing poping but it SHOULD pop, there's no reason it won't^^

Yep :D I wanted to play this Dead Space since like day one ? But never made it, heard about the remake, but I want to play the original one, to have the true feeling of time back then :) So I got my old ps3 out ^^ I want to play the second too but apparently the third is not that great ... so I'm sure I'll play Dead Space 1 and 2 but not the 3. More like Dead Space 1,2 then the remake of the remake. Full Dead Space XD 

There's online for the 3 btw no ? I hate online

If you can get Dead Space 3 cheap somewhere I think it's still worth playing! The game can actually be played in coop from start to finish, that's the online part, and trophies are tied to it. It is definitely the weakest game of the trilogy. It took me 8 years to platinum but I had a lot of fun going through it again a couple of years ago for the platinum.

9 hours ago, Tyxoune said:

I can definitely confirm that finishing Maximum Security in NG+ will give you the trophy, that's how I did it!

I can't wait, have the impression to be cursed lol. 

Enjoy Dead Space on PS3 - it was my 3rd platinum back in 2008 !

16 hours ago, Naruto06660 said:

Thanks :) What do you prefer ? callisto or dead space ? Bring back memories as I can see anyway :) 

If you can get Dead Space 3 cheap somewhere I think it's still worth playing! The game can actually be played in coop from start to finish, that's the online part, and trophies are tied to it. It is definitely the weakest game of the trilogy. It took me 8 years to platinum but I had a lot of fun going through it again a couple of years ago for the platinum.

The coop is offline ? Or you need to be online ? I'll see when I'll finish the second one but I feel like I won't play it I dunno why. 

9 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

Uh, I had no issues with difficulty trophies not unlocking on PS5 on any of my difficulty attempts. Are you playing on the latest version of the game?

Yeah mate, but I've played it the "wrong" way. Well game is shitty for this

First playthrough : hardcore cause I like doing my game in the most difficult setting when I'm discovering them. No trophy for secu as I have the impression that it's purely deleted from the game, well it's harder than max secu so it's really just shitty. 

Second playthrough : hardcore ng+, still no trophy for max secu of course. 

Third playtrhough : Hardcore ng++ I tried to max out all weapons in this difficulty cause I've maxed out some already but you gain so few credits in this mode than I haven't made more than one hour before telling me : screw that, gonna get this trophy by doing normal difficulty, gonna be quicker for sure and I have to do it anyway for max secu.

4th playthrough : normal mode, max secu. I've selected low secu at the beginning to have more credits, and wanted to just turn back the max at the end you know ? Should've worked, but they fixed it theses dummies ! 

5th playthrough : The one I'm actually doing. Max secu, IM NOT TOUCHING IT THIS TIME !!!!!! XDDDD And maxing out the last weapons. 

6th playthrough : contagion mode without dying. 

Then just one last playthrough of the dlc for the remaining trophies AND I WILL BE DONE !!!!!! Glad I'm patient XDDDDD And yes, got the last update.