My psn profile dont look right

so what happend yesterday i did i up date on my profile as i was playin some ps3 games it was all fine .Then for what ever reason its gone down to this link below 

https://psnprofiles.com/JEDI_X_WING

now i have up dated my profile today still shows the same. i have even sign ion ad out and tryed to see if that works but didnt

Edited by JEDI_X_WING

You have 18.000 hidden trophies... The solution may be to go your ps4 or ps5 and look if you have hidden those games by mistake? If that is not the case, get another trophy on ps4 or ps5, sync your acc on psn and then sync on psn profiles. If that does work, i don't know then.

3 minutes ago, JEDI_X_WING said:

yeh i just seen that for what ever reason i didnt even think to look at and how i didnt hide any last nite or today etc is this a bug? 

I think you have encountered a bug with psnp, it's only showing your ps5 games, that happened to me a few times, usually it fixes itself within a day

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

According to your profile, you have 18,451 hidden trophies - have you checked to see if those games are amongst them? Also, see here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/134175-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

ty i jsut had to look at this 

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

I think you have encountered a bug with psnp, it's only showing your ps5 games, that happened to me a few times, usually it fixes itself within a day

ty 

8 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

You have 18.000 hidden trophies... The solution may be to go your ps4 or ps5 and look if you have hidden those games by mistake? If that is not the case, get another trophy on ps4 or ps5, sync your acc on psn and then sync on psn profiles. If that does work, i don't know then.

thats what im doing just seen that all my games have been hidein for what ever reason and i didnt even touch any of this

2 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Same thing has happened to me once. Suddenly after syncing some ps3 trophies, all non ps5 trophies became hidden. No idea as to the cause or the cure, it resolved with time.

It fizzled my trophy cabinet as a result 😅 but perhaps it was time for a rotation anyway.