Edit to the titan battle trophy guide as the titan battle is active now.

Stinkyremy

18 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Thanks guys. NRS needs to get their crap together, the trophy requirements are fluctuating wildly season to season. @Stinkyremy I updated the guide and credited you. https://psnprofiles.com/guide/17713-mortal-kombat-1-trophy-guide#40-the-mighty-have-fallen

i didn't need any credit just want the factual info known for the community. You didn't really edit the point I meant where the first sentence says it happens at the last week of the season, when obviously that is (now) incorrect.

This is the same BS NRS has pulled before. For a long time the MKX invasion boss trophy was unable to be attained as no bosses were happening. idk what it is like now but eventually that stuff will go offline making the plat unobtainable, same with this in MK1 and the MK11 group battle trophy.

Edited by Stinkyremy

Dunno if this is common knowledge, at least the guide didn't mention it but I panicked because the titan battle is now gone in the mesa select, or at least it is for me and I didn't manage to do it in time but to my relief it appeared back with "4 days left" which obviously wasn't true after I turned my PS5's clock backwards by a full day and I could still get it done.

On 11/23/2023 at 2:50 PM, DevilKiryu14 said:

I saw that this battle of titan can be done at any time just by rewinding the days on the ps5 clock, does this really work? Will I be removed from the psnprofiles rankings if I do this? I want to make sure nothing will happen if I use this alternative method...

Yes it works, try setting your system clock back to like 20th or 21st of November and see that the pyramid mesa will appear back. It's in the same category as save scumming (save backups) so basically abusing any tools Sony gives with their console is fine. This game is not unique in any way to that and many other games can be done faster too with the clock trick. What made me try it was reading someones comment that the shops in MK1 are tied to the system clock too if you are going for the op talisman crafts and need for example 6 of the plasma orbs that are only being sold 1 per hour so I decided to check if the Titan battle is set similarly to be active a certain time period and indeed it is. However it's probably not going to be available anymore once they push an update of any kind so gotta be fast or wait for the next one.

Edited by AvariceInc
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 2:17 PM, AvariceInc said:

Yes it works, try setting your system clock back to like 20th or 21st of November and see that the pyramid mesa will appear back. It's in the same category as save scumming (save backups) so basically abusing any tools Sony gives with their console is fine. This game is not unique in any way to that and many other games can be done faster too with the clock trick. What made me try it was reading someones comment that the shops in MK1 are tied to the system clock too if you are going for the op talisman crafts and need for example 6 of the plasma orbs that are only being sold 1 per hour so I decided to check if the Titan battle is set similarly to be active a certain time period and indeed it is. However it's probably not going to be available anymore once they push an update of any kind so gotta be fast or wait for the next one.

Thanks for this! Didn't want to sit and wait for possibly a new season. Using the legendary War horn tailsman made this a cakewalk. I suggest to anyone looking to get this done now would be the season since I don't think war horn will make another appearance when the invasion resets. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...