Game sharing stopped working

kusuriuriPT

So, i had my brother in law account as primary on my ps5 so i could download his games from his account and then switch to mine and play his games and his PSN extra catalogue.

Since yesterday Im not able to do it anymore. All the monthly games and games that he bought Im still able to play and download on my own user but his PSN extra catalogues it says that i need to subscribe to the serviço when until a few days i could download from his account, switch to mine and play with no issues.

3 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

It sounds like that his ps plus extra subscription has run out. He needs to renew his extra subscription for you to play the extra games again.

Nop. Still 304 days left. And if it was the case i couldnt acess his monthly games either.

Edited by kusuriuriPT

2 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Nop. Will 304 days left. And if it was the case i couldnt acess his monthly games either.

Not correct, you could still have access to the monthly games, if only extra has run out and he still has the first tier ps plus subscription.

Edited by Laxus-0

11 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Well i checked out and he still hás his PSN extra active since i can download and play the games if i use his account

Edit: Deactivate game sharing on your brothers acc on your console and activate it again. Lets see if that will fix it.

Edited by Laxus-0

1 minute ago, kusuriuriPT said:

First thing i did, forgot to mention it.

Did that,it logs off the account..i entered again and  enabled it.

Really strange 😅 One of solutions "wait". Psn was storming with bans recently, so who knows what could have been impacted for some people.

5 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

First thing i did, forgot to mention it.

Did that,it logs off the account..i entered again and  enabled it.

Does your account or your brother in laws account have some kind of restriction? You can check that on Settings, Family and Parental Controls, PS5 Console Restrictions and Family Management.

Also can you make a guest account and check if you can play those extra games on that acc? Or any account outside of your main.

Edited by Laxus-0

2 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

Does your account or your brother in laws account have some kind of restriction? You can check that on Settings, Family and Parental Controls, PS5 Console Restrictions and Family Management.

Also can you make a guest account and check if you can play those extra games on that acc? Or any account outside of your main.

Not that Im aware off... nothing changed and he didnt Touch my account. Maybe its coincidence but it happened after i downloaded the last system update

5 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

Not that Im aware off... nothing changed and he didnt Touch my account. Maybe its coincidence but it happened after i downloaded the last system update

.... Your brother in laws account, is it a guest account? Did you log in as a guest account or as a regular one? Deactivate Game sharing, remove his account from your console, sign in with this account on your console again, restore licenses, activate game sharing again and see if that works.

Edit: You could also disable game sharing on your account and your brothers accounts and activate on his first to see if that works.

Edited by Laxus-0

6 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

.... Your brother in laws account, is it a guest account? Did you log in as a guest account or as a regular one? Deactivate Game sharing, remove his account from your console, sign in with this account on your console again, restore licenses, activate game sharing again and see if that works.

Edit: You could also disable game sharing on your account and your brothers accounts and activate on his first to see if that works.

His account on my console its fully logged in, like i Said i can download and play his games if i use his account on my console, the problem its when i switch back. I Will talk to him and see if if accidently enabled game sharing with his account on his ps5

3 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

His account on my console its fully logged in, like i Said i can download and play his games if i use his account on my console, the problem its when i switch back. I Will talk to him and see if if accidently enabled game sharing with his account on his ps5

The issue here lies in the fact that you can also play his monthly games on your account, which are also ps plus games. Well i tried.