As it was foretold not unlocking EDIT: Now patched

NotSkillz3N

This trophy not unlocked for me after I finished the game and all dlc, I have litterally every trophy and no backup because I didn’t know of this bug, I have platinum the ps5 version without problems and then redo everything on ps4, for me it’s not an option to restart the entire game for that trophy, anyone know a fix? Otherwise this will be forever 99% on my profile.

It's already a known issue with multiple threads about it:

At this point in time there's no known fix. One of the posts in those threads mentions there's a support ticket open on discord and on their screenshot it says the development team have been made aware it's a widespread issue. Hopefully there's a fix soon.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, aross76 said:

Is it confirmed that this is an issue on BOTH PS5 and PS4? I know my friend with a PS5 told me of this issue, but I want to double check if this is a concern for both systems.

It's an all Platforms bug so it doesn't matter which one you play, you will get it regardless :(.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RAZZA19-90 said:

This is annoying, needs sorting asap. I hear it's been like this for almost a year now with no fix

This trophy has always been a tad iffy but the issues with it were rare until last Christmas when the 1.12 patch broke it completely.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, there have been no patches since 1.11 was released just before Christmas. You can keep track of when patches release, by bookmarking orbispatches.com: https://orbispatches.com/

Someone got the trophy on the 20th of january, but indeed no new patches have been released. So is it just a matter of luck to obtain it? 

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

1 minute ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

So I suspect foul play, or is it just a matter of luck to obtain it? 

Not even close. They either played unpatched or had a copy that has the 1.10 or earlier patch installed and got the trophy that way.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 weeks later...