'Found You' Trophy Not Working

cheddar_pikklz

I started playing in the middle of Season 2. I've run into several random fights now in the current season that I'm pretty sure would've counted towards this trophy. Still, the trophy hasn't popped. Is this glitching for anyone else? Does anyone have any tips or advice? Anything is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, cheddar_pikklz said:

I've run into several random fights now in the current season

Those were rather Ambush Fights, not Secret. 

There is one guaranteed Secret Fight in this season, before Rampart. 

You can also go to Gateway Portal in Invasions and there in Shop you can sometimes buy an item for 6500 which enables secret fight as your next one. 

3 hours ago, Msmith008 said:

If it helps, in Season 3, I was able to trigger a secret fight in Living Forest / Final Surprise by beating the Second Constable with a brutality. 

Confirmed I was able to do this as well. It did not work the first time because I used a Kameo brutality. Afterwards, I just did the Klassic uppercut brutality and it took me to the secert fight. Also for anyone looking for this encounter. It is towards the end of the Living Forest after a bridge. It is a required fight

On 12/20/2023 at 10:03 PM, HowieGaming said:

Just got my first Secret Fight in S3. In the second area (Fengjian Village). About halfway through, one of the required fights is a tower called 'Rising Up'. 

Finished the fight with an uppercut brutality and the secret fight unlocked immediately 

It didn’ t work for me, maybe it’s just luck or did you use a certain character?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 10:02 PM, Msmith008 said:

If it helps, in Season 3, I was able to trigger a secret fight in Living Forest / Final Surprise by beating the Second Constable with a brutality. 

Can confirm. It’s the 1st or 2nd fight after you cross the main bridge against ashra. I used sindel and uppercut worked spot on !

On 12/20/2023 at 9:03 PM, HowieGaming said:

Just got my first Secret Fight in S3. In the second area (Fengjian Village). About halfway through, one of the required fights is a tower called 'Rising Up'. 

Finished the fight with an uppercut brutality and the secret fight unlocked immediately 

Still works. I did it yesterday. Second fight in that tower. Uppercut brutality and secret fight unlocked immediately.

On 1/14/2024 at 8:36 PM, Vanzinho said:

Still works. I did it yesterday. Second fight in that tower. Uppercut brutality and secret fight unlocked immediately.

Any other details? Which character you used? I've ended the second fight with an uppercut Brutality 3 times and got nothing

On 1/21/2024 at 12:01 AM, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Any other details? Which character you used? I've ended the second fight with an uppercut Brutality 3 times and got nothing

I used Baraka all the time. Got another secret fight in the 'Living forest'.

Also a tower. Also the second fight and also the Klassic Brutality with Baraka

11 hours ago, Vanzinho said:

I used Baraka all the time. Got another secret fight in the 'Living forest'.

Also a tower. Also the second fight and also the Klassic Brutality with Baraka

Just did this (tower is called Leave Meow) and still didnt get a secret fight. Are you using a specific Talisman or Relic? Which kameo character are you using?

EDIT: finally got one

Genuinely thought that it was bugged for me or something. End of the second bridge in the Living Forest, get a brutality in the second round and it appears.

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...