Request for Remastered / Remake PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP and PSVita on PS4 and Ps5

Charmed797

19 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Some japanese rating said Yakuza 3 is the hardest platinum in the series,  mainly due to Answer x Answer and batting. Golf is difficult too?  Oh god. 

I afraid I cannot platinum,  so I do not start the game.

So I really hope a easier platinum in Yakuza Kiwami 3, so I can finally enjoy the story of Yakuza 3.

I think you can just follow a guide for "Answer x Answer", in case you want to play the Japanese version. It does not exist in the Western releases.

As for batting, you can simply place a piece of tape on the screen.

What's what I did when I got the platinum:

11 hours ago, Razzee-P said:

I think you can just follow a guide for "Answer x Answer", in case you want to play the Japanese version. It does not exist in the Western releases.

As for batting, you can simply place a piece of tape on the screen.

What's what I did when I got the platinum:

Thanks for you advice,  you can platinum Yakuza 3, you are so powerful!! 

Maybe I will wait until Yakuza 20th Anniversary at 2025, and see whether Kiwami 3 release,  otherwise I may play the original one. 

I have plenty of games in my mind. But there's one in particular that just blows my head.

Yes, Dino Crisis.

HOLY CRAP, they deserve both Dino Crisis 1 & 2 remake. And also a TRUE sequel. Not that space shit, or that 'house of the dino' thing. Just an authentic ending where Regina travel to the past, fix the timeline and, of course, rescue Dylan (or at least visit him before the disaster).

On 12/19/2023 at 12:44 PM, TheVengeance1231 said:

Some japanese rating said Yakuza 3 is the hardest platinum in the series,  mainly due to Answer x Answer and batting. Golf is difficult too?  Oh god. 

I afraid I cannot platinum,  so I do not start the game.

So I really hope a easier platinum in Yakuza Kiwami 3, so I can finally enjoy the story of Yakuza 3.

Haven't tried the JP stack yet, but answerxanswer might be the issue. I can safely say that either 0 or Kiwami are harder than 3 WW release.

You've platinumed Yakuza 5 so 3 should not be an issue at all. 5 took me more than double the time.

• Like 1

There's many PS3 games / series that would be spectacular with PS5 remakes much in the same way they did Dark Souls and Dead Space:

Killzone series

Resistance series

Army of Two series

Enslaved: Oddyssey to the West

Final Fantasy Everything... I'll take any remake I can

Kingdom Hearts

Fuse

God of War series

Infamous series

Kane and Lynch series

Mass Effect series

Mirror's Edge

Playstation Battle Royale (though more an entire new entry to the series would be ideal)

Prince of Persia (the first PS3 one)

Red Dead Redemption (without the online)

Transformers Cybertron Trilogy

Uncharted Golden Abyss

White Knight Chronicles series

The SNES star wars games

X-men arcade

There's probably way more but these are from the games I've played so far on PS3

• Like 2

On 12/17/2023 at 11:34 PM, TheVengeance1231 said:

I request Yakuza 3, because its platinum on PS3 is very difficult.

I really want to enjoy the game, but that platinum scared me.

I wish Yakuza Kiwami 3 can release, and be a more doable platinum.

I remember RGG team saying they don't plan on making a Kiwami remaster for 3/4/5 to focus on new episodes. Sadly. When you go from Kiwami 1 & 2 that look pretty decent on PS4 to the PS2-looking non-remastered trilogy, it's just a bummer. I don't think the plats are hard at all, just 3/4/5 are ugly asf if you already tasted the Kiwami and latest episodes (especially the 6).

I hope they change their mind if Ishin remake proves them there is a market for proper Remasters. And hopefully we could also get Yakuza Dead Souls.

In my case, among all the great games from my childhood, I just wanna see FF IX and X come back to live. A Mirror's edge remake with 60fps would be nice too even though the game is still nice on ps3.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

from what comes to mind, I need these games to be playable natively on a modern PlayStation

from PS3:

Batman Arkham Origins

God of War Ascension

all Infamous games

Transformers War for Cybertron (& relist Fall of Cybertron)

Catherine classic version

Heavenly Sword

from PS2:

Ico

all God of War games

Edited by EDGES
  • Like 1

I want remasters of Sly Cooper since I never got to play those. I also want to play the Resistance games again and I would love it if they kept the co-op mode in Resistance 2 since that was fun. I also want The Force Unleashed I and II remasters because I really want to play those again.