Pre-download? Where is it?

Dangisuckatgamin

I noticed it said only on SELECT games... 

but what was the point of hyping it if I can't download my MLB preorder? (I wouldn't think they'd hype it for games that release in 2 months to download them early..)

Why, don't, you, wait, for, the, release, day? 

What's the hurry if you can't play it until then?

I noticed it said only on SELECT games... 

but what was the point of hyping it if I can't download my MLB preorder? (I wouldn't think they'd hype it for games that release in 2 months to download them early..)

The game is not going to download the second you pre-order it, it will start downloading maybe a day or two before...calm your tits bro! and yes its not for all of them, but what can you do...just wait..or get the physical copy and it will install in 60 seconds... I LOVE THAT ABOUT the PS4...Super lightning quick installs on Disc Based Games. 

I actually forgot about this. Nothing I was majorly hyped about as presumably this will only be for certain AAA titles which I normally get on disc anyway and indie titles take less time to download so not much of an issue whether it was there or not but it's nice to have I guess. 

The game is not going to download the second you pre-order it, it will start downloading maybe a day or two before...calm your tits bro! and yes its not for all of them, but what can you do...just wait..or get the physical copy and it will install in 60 seconds... I LOVE THAT ABOUT the PS4...Super lightning quick installs on Disc Based Games. 

Agreed, such a nice feature!!! Still wish the updates and downloads weren't so freakin huge, but I digress.

Agreed, such a nice feature!!! Still wish the updates and downloads weren't so freakin huge, but I digress.

I like your boston pic, the format, not the teams! celtics?? BLEH! LAKERS BABY!!! yea our season sucked and i will not jump on the Clippers bandwagon...Real Lakers fans wont, The Red Sox?? EWW ANGELS BABY!!!!! the Revolution?? HELL NO! LA GALAXY BABY!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, just purchased Watch_Dogs digitally. I wasn't too worried about it as I have a physical copy on the way as well.

May I ask why? Did you buy two copies for the same console or one copy for PS3 and one for the PS4?

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

May I ask why? Did you buy two copies for the same console or one copy for PS3 and one for the PS4?

Parker

Yeah,  I guess I should have explained that better. Long story short, I bought a copy for my brother.