[Discussion] 750 hours? Is it worth it?

CharlesB753

26 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

All my stats have been wiped and both light and heavy are now locked.

Anyone know what's happening? Have they said anything?

What do you mean? Like the in game stats? Don’t think it would matter anyways, the psn tracker works fine, and the stats can be buggy sometimes including the hours playtime and money earned

Also idk about light and heavy being locked, seems weird maybe maintenance?

Edited by MoreFuego

10 minutes ago, MoreFuego said:

What do you mean? Like the in game stats? Don’t think it would matter anyways, the psn tracker works fine, and the stats can be buggy sometimes including the hours playtime and money earned

Also idk about light and heavy being locked, seems weird maybe maintenance?

Yeah, all stats were gone for about 15mins. It's fine now. The community manager said there was a bug that they sorted out immediately.

first the finals platinum achiever 

congrats to the Nerezumi taken 4 weeks and two days 

it looks like he did not play any other games (earning trophies anyway)

a whole month of taking over your life for this plat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dinniestar said:

first the finals platinum achiever 

congrats to the Nerezumi taken 4 weeks and two days 

it looks like he did not play any other games (earning trophies anyway)

a whole month of taking over your life for this plat 

Thanks, i just play 300 hour in a month 🥲 a special thanks to https://psnprofiles.com/SchyzoFrench67 playing in 2 most ot the time make everything less boring

• Like 4

11 hours ago, SocomSucka said:

What was your total playtime approximately? Only 300?

It depends, i was lucky enough to get the trophies like kill with box etc. in the first week so i was able to start farm money since the start by taking around 2 milion every day, on average i think it takes 300/400 hours.

I plat with 320 hours

Edited by Nerezumi

On 1/1/2024 at 8:03 AM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I’d say definitely worth it. Probably my favorite multiplayer shooter in a long time. Easily can get 50million if you like the game enough and just play it for fun. If you hate MP shooters though I’d say avoid. 

Edit about a week later:

Okay so I've experienced some really "Youtube told me how to play" jank. You can tell everyone is choosing light to run around with a sword and invisibility. If that isn't OP i don't know what is I guess. Is the game still worth it? Eh I guess. I would say go into it expecting every random to be light and do what the latest tiktok/youtube showed them

Of course cause why would anyone nowadays discover stuff when they can just look on youtube for the best thing! No originality they have!

At my current rate it seems like I will have the plat at around the 320 hour mark. I might not make it, this game may share the same fate as splitgate because I simply don’t enjoy it enough. I am almost fully back to playing apex for my pvp itch and my buddies have already quit playing the finals. If I don’t have meaningful progress by the time season 9 of overwatch 2 releases then I will probably delete it.

Does anyone know if qualifying (2nd place) in tournaments counts as a win? I have a 2.1kd but only have a 35% win rate, for some reason my teammates are always insanely bad unless I get put with a premade duo with mics.

Edited by DHawk12

2 hours ago, DHawk12 said:

At my current rate it seems like I will have the plat at around the 320 hour mark. I might not make it, this game may share the same fate as splitgate because I simply don’t enjoy it enough. I am almost fully back to playing apex for my pvp itch and my buddies have already quit playing the finals. If I don’t have meaningful progress by the time season 9 of overwatch 2 releases then I will probably delete it.

Does anyone know if qualifying (2nd place) in tournaments counts as a win? I have a 2.1kd but only have a 35% win rate, for some reason my teammates are always insanely bad unless I get put with a premade duo with mics.

Hello! Yes, 2nd place in tournaments counts as a win for the trophies. Although I think it may be easier just to play bank it since those are faster with a squad and gives a lot more money then tournaments.

5 minutes ago, Zackeurysm said:

Hello! Yes, 2nd place in tournaments counts as a win for the trophies. Although I think it may be easier just to play bank it since those are faster with a squad and gives a lot more money then tournaments.

I think people are getting this confused. Winning in the knockout rounds gets you a win. The final round in 2nd place isn't a win.

4 minutes ago, RaidenXS said:

I think people are getting this confused. Winning in the knockout rounds gets you a win. The final round in 2nd place isn't a win.

But qualifying during the first 2-3 rounds counts as a win?

11 minutes ago, Zackeurysm said:

It’s much harder to win playing light, especially solo queue. My win rate is WAY higher as medium/heavy.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 1