This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

Go to solution Solved by ObsiEez,

Hello owner, if this message is not well written it is because I am Argentine and I use a translator, I have the following error when searching for my profile on PSNProfiles, "This user has been removed and cannot be tracked" I would like to know if there is any way to know what It happens and if it can be solved

• Solution

It means that the account was automatically banned by the sites automatic system due to having an abundance of CFW (Cheater Firmware) usage, & to my knowledge, it has never been overturned

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

It means that the account was automatically banned by the sites automatic system due to having an abundance of CFW (Cheater Firmware) usage, & to my knowledge, it has never been overturned

This^

Once you have been caught and removed by the auto-mod, it's game over for your account so all you can do is start a new one from scratch but don't cheat this time. Also, don't waste your time or anyone else's by trying to get this ban lifted, because it's not going to happen this side of hell freezing over.

Now I understand the situation, a while ago I added mod menu to GTA SA on PS3 to pass the time, I saw that it had the function of "Get all the trophies" and thinking it was a lie I gave it and well, I left the game out of shame. it was hidden, the day before yesterday I made it public and I screwed up, thanks for the information

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ElBrunoNM said:

I understand, it makes me angry that because of a mistake that he sent me for being stupid, this happened to me.

While I applaud you for being honest on using a mod menu, it was not a mistake, you had to go out of your way to do it, with that said, starting over is your best option, and now you have knowledge on the games so plating them again should be easier 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I always thought you just get taken off the leaderboard but can still use the site to track your stuff. Sorry for offtopic but how is decided who can stay without leaderboard and who is gone completeley?

When the site runs it's scan on new trophy updates and definitively identifies trophies are the result of CFW, that profile is immediately removed from the site, not just the leaderboards. Sly made the algorithm so, to answer your direct question: Sly.

Number 3 in this section: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#3-disputing-a-flagged-game

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ruzinvincible said:

What website is it ?

I can’t post the url but search up pocket-psn remove the -

I didn’t see anything 100% of cfw but many things did stick out to me as sus while taking a glimpse, the auto mod saw a lot more then I could