Immortality coming to PlayStation 5 this January

Sadly I had the story for this game spoiled for me by watching Jesse Cox’s ‘Gentlemen’s gaming club’ video about this but I’ll still pick it up just to experience it first hand. This is a very very unique game. Narratively I’d say it’s even more unique than Doki Doki Literature Club. 

Trophies are named differently comparing to Steam/Xbox achievements, certain descriptions are removed, massive spoilers are added😬.

5 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

Sadly I had the story for this game spoiled for me by watching Jesse Cox’s ‘Gentlemen’s gaming club’ video about this but I’ll still pick it up just to experience it first hand.

They did it in great style though, i enjoyed it a lot:)

Edited by dimonemt

7 hours ago, Velvet said:

I... I can't put it down. What a unique experience this is, my goodness. Just, wow.

Make sure you'll watch NoClip's documentary about Immortality after you're done with it ;). Question: does the game feel censored in any way to you? Originally it was released on Xbox and Steam, platforms that have relaxed policies towards Immortality's themes and content, while PlayStation famously went on to censor games like DDLC and Martha is Dead, therefore i'm curious about it.

10 hours ago, dimonemt said:

Make sure you'll watch NoClip's documentary about Immortality after you're done with it ;). Question: does the game feel censored in any way to you? Originally it was released on Xbox and Steam, platforms that have relaxed policies towards Immortality's themes and content, while PlayStation famously went on to censor games like DDLC and Martha is Dead, therefore i'm curious about it.

I'm not sure what is supposed to be shown but I definitely wouldn't recommend playing this in front of the little ones, so I don't think much is actually censored. There is plenty of nudity to go around on top of sexual themes throughout. It's a very adult game (I know you played it already but saying this just in case some haven't). If there was anything they had to censor, it must be pretty intense because the stuff they left in is just whew haha. 

Great game and it really feels in the same realm as things like Twin Peaks.

I just wish it was easier to get all the clips. That being said the acting is great, the movies are things I wish we could watch the full versions of and what really going on is very deep and interesting.  If you are a fan of David Lynch you'll probably get what really is going on pretty fast after you start finding certain clips.