A Final Hope to Players who want a Reset in 2024 (Full Support Dialogue)

burnix81

14 minutes ago, GeorgieBeast said:

Maybe if you weren't beating around the bush playing mystery mind games and being rude, they would've done it much, much sooner? Why couldn't you just come out and say you want an account reset? And i dont see where it was shut down asking about trophy glitches.

It's not that simple. If you've tried and have read up on this before, many people have issues with their support system, hence why everyone has to make up a problem that to the supports eyes, prohibits the players access to play the game. Even then, it's just a roll of the dice when they decide to give a reset, I'm just trying to help people get their outcomes with an approach and dialogue. Being rude and mind games is necessary (besides, if you read all the dialogue, you'd see I was disgruntled later than earlier on). Here's the receipts as well when I tried for a reset when I mentioned trophies if you don't believe that.

45Ej1j4.png
m6Hr3yz.png
fVXph5e.png

2 hours ago, Mullet345 said:

I'm still getting the "can't locate your account save" response myself, but I've now told them I'm from Australia so hopefully that will lead to them finding it. I don't know what else I can do if they tell me they still can't locate it even after telling them which country/region I am from.

Any chance it's to do with a uPlay account or was that the Ubisoft account you were talking about?

27 minutes ago, burnix81 said:

It's not that simple. If you've tried and have read up on this before, many people have issues with their support system, hence why everyone has to make up a problem that to the supports eyes, prohibits the players access to play the game. Even then, it's just a roll of the dice when they decide to give a reset, I'm just trying to help people get their outcomes with an approach and dialogue. Being rude and mind games is necessary (besides, if you read all the dialogue, you'd see I was disgruntled later than earlier on). Here's the receipts as well when I tried for a reset when I mentioned trophies if you don't believe that.

45Ej1j4.png
m6Hr3yz.png
fVXph5e.png

Any chance it's to do with a uPlay account or was that the Ubisoft account you were talking about?

They asked if I've used a different psn name before but I've been telling them I only have the one name that I've used ever since I first created my psn account. 

• Like 1

How did you know it was "particularly shiv mission"? How was your game like? I don't get how you would know it was glitched on a certain mission...? I didn't encounter a trophy glitch for this and i did crew stuff first 😅 people seem to blame being in a crew, i guess i was lucky

I also figure that 2022 and 2024 when the server is going down is a different landscape. You'd also get a different employee. 

They give the old "we can't unlock trophies" bs, but when knock out city was going down, in the last week (or 2?) They literally unlocked a trophy for a certain thing that couldn't be earnt as the season had ended, it was daily challenges or something from memory

1 hour ago, GeorgieBeast said:

How did you know it was "particularly shiv mission"? How was your game like? I don't get how you would know it was glitched on a certain mission...? I didn't encounter a trophy glitch for this and i did crew stuff first 😅 people seem to blame being in a crew, i guess i was lucky

I also figure that 2022 and 2024 when the server is going down is a different landscape. You'd also get a different employee. 

You couldn't control which employee you get which made it for some people harder to attain the reset. Moreover, 2022 and 2024 support aren't much different. There was an article or post by Ubisoft after The Crew 2 which I can't find since its that long ago which said The Crew became unsupported not only for the game but help services, at least with services somewhat. I wasn't around in 2015 to make a ticket with a complaint but I know that the capacity which the support actually helped decreased. Pretty sure there's some old forum posts talking about it.

Talking on the 'Shiv' Mission, I knew because I could tell in my awards page which you see attached. It doesn't show here but there's a section for platinum'ing story missions and I'd found out there that the award tied to 'Shiv' was stuck at 50% (since it ties it with 2 different missions that you platinum and the other one I did platinum worked). On the image here too in the Professional section, theres the award for 3218km offroad which before my reset glitched at 0% for an unexplainable reason. For the Shiv mission, being in a crew is one of the more explainable reasons but from my knowledge, it hasn't been confirmed. I thought I did more missions in crews that just Shiv but it could relate to combined variables.

On 1/10/2024 at 6:04 PM, burnix81 said:

OroCsPZ.jpg

10 hours ago, Jack-Of-Blade_34 said:

I received messages from Ubisoft, it tells me that I have to change a new Ubisoft account...

19 hours ago, Mullet345 said:

They asked if I've used a different psn name before but I've been telling them I only have the one name that I've used ever since I first created my psn account. 

@Jack-Of-Blade_34 Have you recently just started playing the game and if so, did you make a Ubisoft Connect account after you started playing? I have two other accounts of this same problem with @Mullet345 and @Lightzz_404 so might be more so an actual problem that Ubisoft delaying any action. From what I understand in Mullet's situation, he's never changed his PSN once and its probably the same for you guys

5 hours ago, burnix81 said:

@Jack-Of-Blade_34 Avez-vous récemment commencé à jouer au jeu et si oui, avez-vous créé un compte Ubisoft Connect après avoir commencé à jouer ? J'ai deux autres récits de ce même problème avec@Mullet345 et@Lightzz_404

yesterday I tried to create a Ubisoft account connect but there is not new game...

• Like 1

I opened a chat with Ubisoft support on 14th January and today (5th February) I got my save file reset! I had a relatively easy process getting it done thankfully. Now to try and get the plat after 6+ years. Good luck to anyone still trying to get their save file reset. 🤞

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

I opened a chat with Ubisoft support on 14th January and today (5th February) I got my save file reset! I had a relatively easy process getting it done thankfully. Now to try and get the plat after 6+ years. Good luck to anyone still trying to get their save file reset. 🤞

Is the game listed in your ubi account and do you have acces to ubi connect in game ?

• Like 1

I managed to restore my save, but I was surprised to see that the prizes are still the same as before, maybe I won't be able to get the trophy like that, I will know in a few days to see if I have been lucky 🤞

• Like 1

Hello. I wrote to them a few days ago but I haven't received any response yet and my application has been accepted. How long did you wait for a reply? I also need a reset as soon as possible to get the extra miles that I lost

On 2/7/2024 at 3:15 PM, Mullet345 said:

Support are still telling me they can't locate my account, despite the fact I've told them I never changed my psn name and which country/region I'm from. 

same, but im still spam  this support team. 

On 2/7/2024 at 9:06 AM, Yan3k10 said:

Hello. I wrote to them a few days ago but I haven't received any response yet and my application has been accepted. How long did you wait for a reply? I also need a reset as soon as possible to get the extra miles that I lost

First reply should come like in a week, after that it's just pure luck depending on how You build your case. You can get your save data reset within a week of the first reply or keep fighting with support for weeks / months to make them reset your save. 

Current responses for a lot of players now is that they can't find your account or user for Ubisoft. Ask always to escalate your case hoping support don't close your ticket. 

Best of luck after You get your first reply. Keep spamming them, and don't give up. Worst case scenario it's not getting the platinum for the game, if You have some kind of TOC for 100% completion just hide it and don't stress anymore. 

For me it's been a month struggling with support, You are not alone in this ✌🏻

• Like 1

I got lucky, support reset my save towards the end of January. Took about a good month of back and forth for that entire month. Plan on starting my new save this weekend and hopefully my save doesn't get glitched again.

Is there any confirmed succussful save resets from players who started The Crew after the server shutdown date announcement was made (for those that got one or more trophies glitched)? It seems that everyone who managed to get their save reset all started the game years ago, yet those who started after the annoucement seem to be getting shafted thanks to getting "account can't be located" replies from support.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mullet345 said:

yet those who started after the annoucement seem to be getting shafted thanks to getting "account can't be located" replies from support.

That's their common excuse. They told me the same several times and I started before they announced the shutdown. Just keep at it. If needed, open a new case again and again. There's still time..

Last time they told me they can't delete my save because they are stored on PlayStation servers. I called bs and showed them proof that it's their responsibility not Sony's. Now they escalated both my active cases again. Just keep trying..

• Like 1

@Mullet345 @GoldenCrecscent @ThisLLKillYa 

It's possible that what they're saying is legit. I've seen people like @hayesb say they got their reset but even then, I've looked at their PSN and they got trophies in 2015 and there's other accounts of it in the thread. 

On 2/9/2024 at 6:54 PM, Ruben-Ocampo said:

Current responses for a lot of players now is that they can't find your account or user for Ubisoft. Ask always to escalate your case hoping support don't close your ticket.

I think with what Ruben's said here, it's the best advice. It's all about building the case here, pushing for progression so show some anger! Irritation! Frustration! Say "I'm damn fed up with your inability to find some kind of resolution for me, especially when I've said constantly that my PSN is [_____] and that I've never changed it! You're marginalising me to an inability to play because of your lack of server maintenance and sufficient support when a server shutdown is on the horizon! I am not paying at least $10 to make another account to play one of the games I liked playing before a server shutdown. Escalate me and get me some damn help rather than these repetitive lines where you say the same god damn thing! My patience is wearing thin. INVESTIGATE MY CASE!!!!!" lol.

There's not much more I can suggest. Could maybe even use other peoples successful cases as leverage (could use mine) and say they're discriminating on a particular time you played the game that they aren't investigating further for a reset. Could also say there's no dignity in their processes if they're giving older players resets. Seriously, anything you can use as an argument to your anger, do it. 

If they keep saying your save can't be found even if it's still available in game:

One last resort for everyone to end these actions from Ubisoft:

Check on the Ubisoft site for the data protection agreement. (Ubisoft Privacy Agreement) There it states that Ubisoft is responsible to protect your personal data at any time. And as of the global data protection laws, you always have the right to request a deletion of your personal data without giving a reason. (Point 6 in the agreement)

So what you all need to do if they refuse to do so: 

Send a letter to your country's data protection authorities (every country has one) with a complaint about Ubisoft for abusing your personal data. Send the screenshots and case numbers as evidence as well to show they refuse to delete your data. Also send screenshots from in game that show your save is still available somewhere online. The responsible authorities will check these out and in the end Ubisoft has to pay a million dollar penalty fee for data protection abusement for every single case. If enough people do this, it'll end soon. 🙂

If everyone affected does that, they'll either get shut down or go bankrupt in no time, also this will become a precedent case for all games that will be published in the future.

We as gaming community have to stand up against the criminal actions of Publishers so that our all personal data is safe at any time when playing online. Only we can help each other, no one else will. So as last resort, let's work together to shut down Ubisoft and others doing the same once and for all. For our own safety! 💪

Edited by Gnillisch
  • Like 1