Trophy Glitches?

ille1234

Hey there. Just a quick question for you guys. Are there any trophy glitches in this game? I'm just wondering because there where trophy glitches in the previous two that had trophies and they pissed me of, so much so that i didn't even bother going for platinum on Brotherhood.

Also, if there are any glitches, is there any way to work around it? Like in brotherhood where you could use the second save slot in order to unlock everything flawlessly :)

Thanks in advance!

Yes! There are trophy glitches. One got to me last night. It's the Sage trophy that takes quite a while and requires you to get all of the books. After it didn't unlock, I looked online and it appears to not unlock if you 1.02 installed.

They'll probably fix it eventually (as they have with other broken trophies) but it is still broken. The only work around is to not patch. Fortunately, I back up my saves often so I have a save from a two hours before it happened. Unfortunately, I have to buy a couple of them again and find the rest of the animus fragments.

I tried to add it to the trophy list but you can't add tips unless you've gotten the trophy.

Yes! There are trophy glitches. One got to me last night. It's the Sage trophy that takes quite a while and requires you to get all of the books. After it didn't unlock, I looked online and it appears to not unlock if you 1.02 installed.

They'll probably fix it eventually (as they have with other broken trophies) but it is still broken. The only work around is to not patch. Fortunately, I back up my saves often so I have a save from a two hours before it happened. Unfortunately, I have to buy a couple of them again and find the rest of the animus fragments.

I tried to add it to the trophy list but you can add tips unless you've gotten the trophy.

Glad you enlightened me. I think I'll wait until they have this resolved :)

• 3 years later...

I'm reviving al old thread but I think I need to report this.

Yesterday we were boosting the Explorer trophy, and the host played every mode from start to end and he didn't get the trophy. We don't know why, but beware of this potential glitch.

If I find something else I'll let you know.

I was going to say the Sage trophy, but someone beat me to it. Just take off the v1.02 patch and play offline, and it should unlock just fine. I personally only had trouble with the Sequence II trophy, but I just reloaded a previous save and it unlocked fine. Haven't encountered any glitches since.

• 3 months later...