Sound Shape's header

Why Sound Shape's header (PS3 version) isn't orange but red like the others versions? Is possible to change?

Thank you!

Oh you're talking about the "thumbnail"-ish image for the game, yes, the PS3 version used to be orange for the game but Sony/Queasy Games officially changed that about a year ago and now every thumbnail image for that game is red. You can see that on your own list on your PlayStation 3 as being red now if you don't believe us.

Every now and then games change their imaging for trophy related stuff, but it's rare, I remember Echochrome once had crappy-looking trophy images and they went in and replaced them soon after.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Oh you're talking about the "thumbnail"-ish image for the game, yes, the PS3 version used to be orange for the game but Sony/Queasy Games officially changed that about a year ago and now every thumbnail image for that game is red. You can see that on your own list on your PlayStation 3 as being red now if you don't believe us.

Every now and then games change their imaging for trophy related stuff, but it's rare, I remember Echochrome once had crappy-looking trophy images and they went in and replaced them soon after.

yea, some games still have crappy trophy headers. like COD Classic for one.

yea, some games still have crappy trophy headers. like COD Classic for one.

I guess you mean the thumbnail image? =P Yeah I see that, it's an extremely pixelated star, haha - I doubt that the developer will go back and fix that unfortunately, like I was saying, it's extremely rare and up to the developer to do it.

I guess you mean the thumbnail image? =P Yeah I see that, it's an extremely pixelated star, haha - I doubt that the developer will go back and fix that unfortunately, like I was saying, it's extremely rare and up to the developer to do it.

yea, it bugs the hell out of me! i bet they took a few seconds to come up with that design. and yea sound shapes was the first one ive heard about having their trophy thumbnails changed.

It's true! Sorry! :'(