MyCareer Trophies

CoopzIZBallin24

Hey all I’m 30ish games into MyCareer. Can I get some advice on simulating games to  speed this up abit? 

-Will I be getting GOAT points in simulated games?

-Do my stats in simulated games go by my last played game?

-Is there any risk involved, missing trophies. 

-Any other advice

My advice: 

The major grind is winning 7 Championships and 7 MVPs. You can try to just play Key Games, but I recommend playing ALMOST every game in your 1st season to boost your average stats (if you play well your player will play well In simulated games) as well as make sure you Win RotY, MVP, Finals MVP, & the Championship in the Same Season (this trophy may be missable if you don't meet all the requirements). 

You also need to try to break a career record in PTS, REB, AST, BLK, STL, or 3PM. I got this during the 1st game of my 8th season, but this is probably dependent on skill. Lastly, make sure you are actively trying to Unlock the Tier 4 GOAT Skill Reward in all 4 categories. I spent about 230 hours in MyCareer alone while dipping a little into MyTeam.

I did a few Gameplay videos on my channel featuring MyCareer games: 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

My advice: 

The major grind is winning 7 Championships and 7 MVPs. You can try to just play Key Games, but I recommend playing ALMOST every game in your 1st season to boost your average stats (if you play well your player will play well In simulated games) as well as make sure you Win RotY, MVP, Finals MVP, & the Championship in the Same Season (this trophy may be missable if you don't meet all the requirements). 

You also need to try to break a career record in PTS, REB, AST, BLK, STL, or 3PM. I got this during the 1st game of my 8th season, but this is probably dependent on skill. Lastly, make sure you are actively trying to Unlock the Tier 4 GOAT Skill Reward in all 4 categories. I spent about 230 hours in MyCareer alone while dipping a little into MyTeam.

I did a few Gameplay videos on my channel featuring MyCareer games: 

To anyone starting please dont listen to the part about playing every game in season 1, there are more then enough key games over the 7 years to get everything done, even for a player not good at the game...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2024 at 3:29 AM, JacksBestMate said:

To anyone starting please dont listen to the part about playing every game in season 1, there are more then enough key games over the 7 years to get everything done, even for a player not good at the game...

Can confirm. I only played key games most of the first few seasons, while on rookie, and I'm coasting through mycareer now. Only a season and a half left until I get my 7th championship and MVP! Just play the key games in the beginning on rookie and score a ton and you'll be fine in the simmed games.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 12:07 AM, kidson2004 said:

So question: is 2k24 any good? Thinking about getting it. Got 2k23, but it’s not good to me. 

I’m enjoying it because I love basketball and haven’t played 2k in 3 or 4 years. I’m not sure what the general opinion is of the wider community who play it every year. 

platinum wise it’s not hard just grindy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was the 7th top scoring player in the league, I broke a lot of three point scoring records in the league and I couldn’t win the MVP let alone the RotY. It makes no sense because I passed Wembanyana on the goat list and he won the award, I had 30 ppg and he had only 17. What did I do wrong?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Drizzora- said:

I was the 7th top scoring player in the league, I broke a lot of three point scoring records in the league and I couldn’t win the MVP let alone the RotY. It makes no sense because I passed Wembanyana on the goat list and he won the award, I had 30 ppg and he had only 17. What did I do wrong?

Sorry to hear that. Sound weird. It seems like the only award I had to actively try to win was Defensive Player of the Year (I won it 6/7 times). 

I was always the top-scoring player in the league with usually over 50+ points, 15+ assists, 12+ rebounds, and 3+ blocks. 

What was your team record compared to Wenbanyana? What about rebounds and assist you were averaging compared to the top MVP league leaders? I suggest putting up 50 points per game and averaging at triple double. It shouldn’t be too hard playing on rookie/pro difficulty. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 9:52 AM, U_mad_bro7778 said:

What was your team record compared to Wenbanyana? What about rebounds and assist you were averaging compared to the top MVP league leaders? I suggest putting up 50 points per game and averaging at triple double. It shouldn’t be too hard playing on rookie/pro difficulty. 

We had a 37 game winning streak at one point with Milwaukee Bucks I was averaging about 10 assists and 60 points a game.

Edited by Drizzora-
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Drizzora- said:

We had a 37 game winning streak at one point with Milwaukee Bucks I was averaging about 10 assists and 60 points a game.

Not sure how didn’t you win it. Were you periodically checking the award races and making sure you were first place? If you see yourself slipping on the race, just pad you stats more.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Not sure how didn’t you win it. Were you periodically checking the award races and making sure you were first place? If you see yourself slipping on the race, just pad you stats more.

I simmed my matches when I had like 5 games left for play offs and I was third on the RotY list. I’m trying a PF/C build now and it’s going better hopefully I’ll be able to get it