Methods to get the What the... ? trophy

I just wanted to ask if anybody has certain methods to get this trophy quicker. I know its a random event and maybe some methods may not work but I don't want to go AFK for a long period of time and finding out there was a quicker way.

1 hour ago, Komrade_Dusty said:

Honestly, sitting in the room while the game plays would be a quicker method. The game reverts to the slowest speed during every disaster.

This^

Once you have the map setup as per the Guide, your only option is to play the waiting game.

This trophy is pure luck. There’s nothing you can do to speed it up. I started AFKing the game on a Monday afternoon and had my PS4 on for around 14 hours a day and got the trophy on Sunday evening of that same week. You’ll need to keep an eye on the game, as already mentioned above, as the game slows down to the slowest speed when a disaster hits and if the disaster hits your city you’ll need to fix any problems it causes. In the end it could take you 4 hours or it could take 400 hours.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

Once you have the map setup as per the Guide, your only option is to play the waiting game.

The guide has a how to set up city? I suck at it and didn’t know that was in there? Step by step?

Yup you just set up that city and stay near the game and hope for luck, I was probably one of the luckiest ones out there.. Had the set up done and after 30 minutes the chirpnado appeared, couldn't believe it, mentally I was prepared for 100+ hours 

10 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

The guide has a how to set up city? I suck at it and didn’t know that was in there? Step by step?

Just follow the Guide linked below and you will be all set, then it's just a matter of twiddling your thumbs for a few hundred hours until the required disaster happens:

9 hours ago, MDTaylorXIII said:
  • Like 1