These type of games shouldn't be flagged

I'm sorry if this was posted in the wrong section, but I got flagged for doing and incredibly easy & fast visual novel game, the game is called Muv-Luv photonflowers which normally takes 40 minutes to 1 hour to complete from start to finish. I didnt hack or cheat this game, i simply uploaded my completed save from my second ps3 on the online cloud, next day downloaded it & loaded up the completed save.on my other ps3.

These types of games shouldn't be flagged as people can exploit this via pre made saves via this method so it really isnt cheating, please unflag this as this is an error. thanks.

Edited by OmegaXXII

I don't understand what you said because

1. If you had that save on your cloud that allowed all trophies to pop YOU HAD TO HAVE ALL THE TROPHIES ALREADY

2. Since you had no trophies unlocked but had a save that allowed to earn them all, clearly the save isn't yours, cloud saves are user locked

Not to mention:

-You have 101 trophies hidden

-LBP 2 platinum trophy was earned 1 day after the last trophy non-DLC

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX
  • Like 2

Nope, it is my save, i have undeniable proof, for starters the save is copy-protected, so there's no way i can even transfer the save that is why i used my playstation plus cloud online storage to do so, secondly i played it offline on my psn profile, i simply never sync'ed the trophies at all, yes i was earning the trophies, but like i said, never sync'd them at all.

The next day, i downloaded the save off my online storage cloud, loaded up my save file ON MY SECOND PS3 and the i started earning the trophies relatively quickly, i'm telling you, THIS IS MY SAVE, i own the game, why am i going to hack an incredibly easy game for??

Edited by OmegaXXII

LBP2? No that isnt a hack at all, if you are talking about the last non-dlc trophy, the 100% prize bubbles then no, that was earned legitimately.

Also, whose to say if someones used a hack before, it doesnt automatically mean that person is a hacker and you should start to accuse them of every platinum in their trophy list as "hacked trophies"

edit: so what if someone used a save before, does that automatically brand them as "a hacker" for life? people are able to redeem themselves by playing legit and proving i,t so no, I dont think so. 

Just look at duck360 and andrew, those 2 are known for that kind of thing, yet are still up & running because they proved their credibility by playing mostly legit

Edited by OmegaXXII

But they ARE both still on the leaderboard, that's where im getting at, I guess a certain someone was right about this place, if those "two noob hackers" as you call them are still on the leaderboard here, not to mention on the top 10 clean list, why are they even still up?

'nuff said" as you stated, i rest my case, i can tell you now, there are thousands of people who arent legit and are still on it, this game wasn't even a reason lol, it was simply because i' was smart enough to exploit the trophy earning system for this particular game and was able to earn it much quicker than anybody else could and now I see people pointing fingers at me as "a hacker" its funny haha.

edit:  hiding trophys doesnt matter & shouldnt be a reason to judge 1's credibility as a trophy hunter, the feature is there for a reason, , hiding my  trophies isn't even relevant to the discussion i have at hand, anybody can hide trophies..and oh before you say" well those must be hacked" then im going to tell you, no, those are just games that im ashamed off, hannah montana and such so i dont see where you are getting with that. 

edit 2, here is an example of yet another incrediably easy & fast platinum: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2444-%E8%9D%B6%E3%81%AE%E6%AF%92-%E8%8F%AF%E3%81%AE%E9%8E%96%EF%BD%9E%E5%A4%A7%E6%AD%A3%E8%89%B6%E6%81%8B%E7%95%B0%E8%81%9E%EF%BD%9E/

only this is much shorter, look at the person with a platinum of 4 minutes, that guy was smart with his save management, dont know where people are getting at with calling my fast platinum game a "hacked one"

Edited by OmegaXXII

Let's take a close look....

Name of the topic: these type of games shouldn't be flagged

Ok, you already have 101 trophies hidden, why? I tell you why, you've been flagged on those games

why am i going to hack an incredibly easy game for??

I dunno but you sure hacked some harder games. Since you LIKE the feature of hiding trophies, must be used etc just hide those trophies as well!!!

Lol, have a nice day

Let's take a close look....

Name of the topic: these type of games shouldn't be flagged

Ok, you already have 101 trophies hidden, why? I tell you why, you've been flagged on those games

I dunno but you sure hacked some harder games. Since you LIKE the feature of hiding trophies, must be used etc just hide those trophies as well!!!

Lol, have a nice day

You've had one account banned already, drop this tone. Hidden trophies does not mean cheated.

OP, your explanation is crap. If you grabbed a gamesave and popped all the trophies automatically, the game will stay flagged no matter who the save belongs to.

• Like 2

Hack all you want it doesn't bother me one bit but don't go crying if you're getting flagged for cheating.

Who said I was?, you are clearly missing the point,  I' m not crying about anything, im merely letting the moderators know or whoever runs this place to look into it as this was DONE LEGIT with my smart save management skills.

and if i have to prove my credibility by uploading a video of the whole process of smart save management in visual novels and me uplading it and earning the game fast on the next day or having to post pictures, then i can do so, i have nothing tohide & i fear nobody calling me a hacker because i can prove im not, looking at a couple of my past trophies and to judge me based on solely that is just stupid & ignorant when a person can redeem themself as a legit trophy hunter.

edit at leo: those werent flagged, i'll unhide them and earn another trophy, then you can look at it yourself. :)

@sly: why is it a crap explanation if i may ask?, its my own created save for crying out loud, i merely wanted to be in the faster achievemers category for this particular game, that is the whole purpose of me doing what i did, if it werent for fast achievevers, it would be pointless to do this.

Edited by OmegaXXII

Oh look, another one of these threads. Seems to be more than usual lately.

LBP2? No that isnt a hack at all, if you are talking about the last non-dlc trophy, the 100% prize bubbles then no, that was earned legitimately.

Also, whose to say if someones used a hack before, it doesnt automatically mean that person is a hacker and you should start to accuse them of every platinum in their trophy list as "hacked trophies"

edit: so what if someone used a save before, does that automatically brand them as "a hacker" for life? people are able to redeem themselves by playing legit and proving i,t so no, I dont think so. 

Just look at duck360 and andrew, those 2 are known for that kind of thing, yet are still up & running because they proved their credibility by playing mostly legit

Yes, that does mean that someone is a hacker and that they should be flagged forever. Even if they stop, their credibility is shot, there's no way for anyone to ever know if they'll hack again, or if they actually went legit or if they just got better at it to make it look like they're not hacking.

Also, the mods don't just flag for the lulz, and people don't just report for the lulz. If someone reported you, then that means they had a good reason to, and was able to prove that you cheated in their report. It's not like when you report someone they're reported with no reason what-so-ever attached, and mods just go down the list and approve them without any thought. When you report, you have to have at least 5 illegitimate looking trophies, and then you're supposed to provide an explanation as to why they're illegitimate.

Not to mention that you claim these are your saves, but that's impossible. If there was a Vita version with cross-save, then it would be possible, but since there isn't and you obviously hadn't played the game on the account already, that means you cheated. You claim that you used cloud storage, but that's tied to the account, not the system. So, it's obvious that you either found saves to use or hacked your own to work with that account, and either way, it's cheating. If it was actually possible to plat a game then just upload to PS+ and download to another account, then tons of people would be doing that, especially those that made new accounts. You got caught cheating and now you're flagged, deal with it.

• Like 1

Not to mention that you claim these are your saves, but that's impossible. If there was a Vita version with cross-save, then it would be possible, but since there isn't and you obviously hadn't played the game on the account already, that means you cheated. You claim that you used cloud storage, but that's tied to the account, not the system. So, it's obvious that you either found saves to use or hacked your own to work with that account, and either way, it's cheating. If it was actually possible to plat a game then just upload to PS+ and download to another account, then tons of people would be doing that, especially those that made new accounts. You got caught cheating and now you're flagged, deal with it. 

Its very possible to get a quick platinum  or quicker than the usual time it would normally take someone to do so just by having both cloud storage and a second playstation 3, no hacking or moddification tools are required, (this only works provided that you havent sync'd any of the trophies of a said game to your psn profile) anybody can do this, i did this because it was a locked save,, thats the reasoning behind me doing so, i think i may have discovered a new exploit because nobody seems to be doing this my whole idea and reasoning to do this save data back up was to earn the trophies much faster than i could ever do on a regular run, & me wanting to be in the top as far as fastest achievers goes, i did just that, i guess this means i'll have to upload a video to prove this entirely. (i did this for cosmetic reasons, it only appears as if i actually earnt it within that time frame but in reality it took me much longer to earn and make the saves at a respective point before the trophies ever popped, this particular game is a visual novel so it has alot of save states making it a perfect type of game to create saves just before a trophy pops if you know its going to pop or are expecting it to pop. You would know if you ever played a japanese visual type novel games such as the 1 i did.)

And i'll have to object to what you just said, just as long as you  have the same PSN online account on both systems, in my case 2 ps3's then save isnt necessarily tied to the system itself, like you said, its tied to the account so the save will naturally work with the account since the save isnt tied to the system, rather its tied to the PSN online ID, so the save works perfectly in that manner.

This isnt not cross saving or anything, i suggest someone test this who has 2 ps3's and psplus if the game happens to be copy-protected, otherwise just copy it to the flash drive from 1 ps3 onto your second 1, (Which btw is still tied to the account NOT the system) and do it at a point before you earn a certain trophy, it can be anygame, believe me, I guarantee you it will pop and if you hadnt sync'd any of your games trophies already then sync it on a 2nd ps3, it will appear as though you earned it much faster but in reality, that wasnt really the case since the game was played offline ON AN already PSN account (NOT blank account) that both my ps3 have been online once before so even if you play a said game offline, the save will naturally work (since you only need to be 1 time online for it to have those saves under) I can prove my validity behind my statements. Hakoom even has a video explaining this, (sorry sly of any mentions of him.)

Yes, that does mean that someone is a hacker and that they should be flagged forever. Even if they stop, their credibility is shot, there's no way for anyone to ever know if they'll hack again, or if they actually went legit or if they just got better at it to make it look like they're not hacking.

Also, the mods don't just flag for the lulz, and people don't just report for the lulz. If someone reported you, then that means they had a good reason to, and was able to prove that you cheated in their report. It's not like when you report someone they're reported with no reason what-so-ever attached, and mods just go down the list and approve them without any thought. When you report, you have to have at least 5 illegitimate looking trophies, and then you're supposed to provide an explanation as to why they're illegitimate.

Also,  about people not being able to redeem themselves as a legit hunter, what you said that is just plain idiocy, i mean, thats just like saying a person who went to jail for a crime they did in the past, then months or even years later, they try to redeem themselves and prove to society that they have changed for the better, does that condemn them to being a crimainal for life? i dont think so

Edited by OmegaXXII

So, you got the plat on PS3#1 and just didn't upload the trophies, then put the saves onto PS3#2 and auto-popped the trophies. That makes sense, but it's still cheating. Whether or not the saves were made by you doesn't matter. You still used saves to auto-pop trophies in a game where that's not supposed to be possible. No matter how you look at it, that's still cheating and should be flagged. It's no different then downloading saves and auto-popping. Either way, it's not a legit playthrough. Which I'm sure is why Sly said that it would stay flagged no matter where the saves came from. And it's his site, so he makes the rules.

So, you got the plat on PS3#1 and just didn't upload the trophies, then put the saves onto PS3#2 and auto-popped the trophies. That makes sense, but it's still cheating. Whether or not the saves were made by you doesn't matter. You still used saves to auto-pop trophies in a game where that's not supposed to be possible. No matter how you look at it, that's still cheating and should be flagged. It's no different then downloading saves and auto-popping. 

Well, I technically did not auto pop the trophies, like I said earlier, I made MY OWN saves right before each trophy popped respectively;  if you look closely at my game, it may seem like i auto popped it but in reality I just loaded each of the saves which i created before each trophy popped prior to sync'inc them at all on my second ps3. which explains why they are so close (almost within each minute which i'll admit, it looks fishy but trust me, it was not done illegitimate as it was my own save & that was my fault for trying to be too quick in this game)

As far as the cheating on the site goes, i could care less, all i'm doing is proving a point that I did not hack this game, i merely exploited it like i explained in my previous post, if i get flagged as a "hacked game" then so be it, in the end of the day, its just a game, i wont be crying over spilled milk at the end of the day

Either way, it's not a legit playthrough.

It was if i earned the platinum trophy offline and backed up my save onto my cloud so i'm not sure what you are going by it not being a legit run as i did do it legit, my psn profile with that quick platinum might say otherwise but thats not the point.

Which I'm sure is why Sly said that it would stay flagged no matter where the saves came from. And it's his site, so he makes the rules.

and in no way is it my intention too bash on this website which i like, but the way you worded that is just stupid, yeah,Sly is the owner I get that, but you didnt have to rub it so harshly down my throat, if worst comes to worst then ok, its all good

Edited by OmegaXXII

Well, I technically did not auto pop the trophies, like I said earlier, I made MY OWN saves right before each trophy popped respectively;  if you look closely at my game, it may seem like i auto popped it but in reality I just loaded each of the saves which i created before each trophy popped prior to sync'inc them at all on my second ps3. which explains why they are so close (almost within each minute which i'll admit, it looks fishy but trust me, it was not done illegitimate as it was my own save & that was my fault for trying to be too quick in this game)

As far as the cheating on the site goes, i could care less, all i'm doing is proving a point that I did not hack this game, i merely exploited it like i explained in my previous post, if i get flagged as a "hacked game" then so be it, in the end of the day, its just a game, i wont be crying over spilled milk at the end of the day

It was if i earned the platinum trophy offline and backed up my save onto my cloud so i'm not sure what you are going by it not being a legit run as i did do it legit, my psn profile with that quick platinum might say otherwise but thats not the point.

and in no way is it my intention too bash on this website which i like, but the way you worded that is just stupid, yeah,Sly is the owner I get that, but you didnt have to rub it so harshly down my throat, if worst comes to worst then ok, its all good

The trophies weren't earned legit, they were through an external save, and you reloaded each one in order to make it appear like you did it faster than you really did. That's cheating and in no way legit, because you didn't actually earn those trophies in that amount of time, on the PS3 that you were loading those saves on. It doesn't matter where the saves came from, you earned them in however much time, then reloaded the file on another system and auto-popped them to make it look like you earned them faster.

I'll try to put it a different way so that maybe you'll understand why it's cheating. Let's say you're running a marathon. You run the marathon in 2 hours. Later that day, you're asked to write down how long it took you to finishe, so that there will be a record of how long it took everyone. Instead of writing down that you took 2 hours to run it, you write down that you did it in 1 hour. Yes, you ran the marathon, but you're lying about how long it took you to do it.

Could you possibly upload a picture of the trophies on PS3 #1? If they show legitimate timestamps you would have atleast some proof of your claims. And also could you possibly sync your trophies on PS3 #1? Maybe this will correct the timestamps. I haven't heard of anyone autopopping trophies like this before, that's why I'm asking.

But then again why would you go through the trouble of getting the plat on one PS3, upload it to another and then pop the plat? It seems fishy, you have to admit that. 

You are wrong he can play the game without syncing the trophies then upload the save file or files to ps plus delete his account then recover the account to previous last time it was sync so that game would not be on his list if he hadnt synced the game to online then replay it using his own save files downloaded from online storage i wouldent call this cheating just exploiting the system and a bit lame i often do this when playing new games that ive never tried before incase i dont like it i sync my playstation trophies then play a new game if for whatever reason i dont like the game or decide i dont want to waste my time playing it i delete my account and recover it thus having it back to the way it was before starting that game that way i can maintain a high completion percetange without forcing myself to play shit games  B)

I understand what this guy did but I can't really sympathize with it. In my opinion, it should remain flagged as he cheated his way to fastest time using save file transfers and auto-popping. The time stamps are not legitimate because his legitimate ones are on his other PS3. Like I said, its just my opinion.

The trophies weren't earned legit, they were through an external save, and you reloaded each one in order to make it appear like you did it faster than you really did. That's cheating and in no way legit, because you didn't actually earn those trophies in that amount of time, on the PS3 that you were loading those saves on. It doesn't matter where the saves came from, you earned them in however much time, then reloaded the file on another system and auto-popped them to make it look like you earned them faster.

I'll try to put it a different way so that maybe you'll understand why it's cheating. Let's say you're running a marathon. You run the marathon in 2 hours. Later that day, you're asked to write down how long it took you to finishe, so that there will be a record of how long it took everyone. Instead of writing down that you took 2 hours to run it, you write down that you did it in 1 hour. Yes, you ran the marathon, but you're lying about how long it took you to do it.

Your theory is just plain stupid dude i can see why some might view it as cheating but i disagree his merely exploiting what he has at his disposal i see one guy finish a game which takes around 1500 hours to complete legit in a week how did he do it. Easy he used his pc Version saves which he probably played it as the game was out on pc months before the vita to unlock the trophies sync the two together which is allowed is he cheating hell no some will view it as cheating but it aint if you play a game where you have multiple ending and create a back up save so you dont have to play the whole game again is that cheating No his done more or less the same thing from his explanation he played the game backed the saves guessing just before the trophy is due to pop then replayed it again using the saves now he must have not sync the trophies the first time and recovered the profile eaither on another console or deleted it off his console and recovered the profile thus not having the game on his account anymore and being able to get the trophies again using his previous save files simple yes its lame but people exploit everything thats why i only care about my trophies not other peoples

I understand what this guy did but I can't really sympathize with it. In my opinion, it should remain flagged as he cheated his way to fastest time using save file transfers and auto-popping. The time stamps are not legitimate because his legitimate ones are on his other PS3. Like I said, its just my opinion.

I see where you coming from but don't think he should be flagged as a cheater for exploiting his own save files at the end of the day if he earn't the trophies himself then whats the big deal if he used his own save files to earn the platinum quicker fair enough i can think of a lot worse things we should have a leader-board called LOSERS for anyone who exploits games lol he could go straight to number 1 i think that's want he wanted to be 1st

Edited by maur1c1o_X

It's kind of an interesting situation. Normally we think of save cheating as people who use are getting trophies with less than standard time commitment while this guy actually spent a bunch of extra time to give himself an 'impossible' completion speed. He didn't cheat his trophies but he cheated his completion time.

Sorry bud but even if I can see your argument that it's a fair play I don't think it will be fair to the site mods to make allowances in these cases, simply because it's too much of a headache to deal with and arguably unfair to people that actually care about 'speed achieving'.